Mood Fabrics

GA USA
Member since: 1/25/08
Posted on:7/6/10 9:12 PM

SusanPartlan said... (6/24/13 12:54 PM) Reply
Nice bib seam and the sleeve plackets are perfection. The shirt looks great on your DS. My DH loves collar stand shirts too. By a bib-free version do you just mean making regular button plackets in front for the buttons?
Hilary said... (4/12/12 11:32 PM) Reply
Excellent work, and thanks for such a detailed review! The shirt came out beautifully and even better for your changes. Your son looks very handsome in it, too!
Christas said... (11/4/10 5:31 PM) Reply
What an excellent review! Your son's shirt is beautifully sewn and your attention to details is just wonderful. Your plackets are so perfect and those aren't the easiest things to make look so nice. You have a handsome son too, how great that he is a willing model!
moushka said... (8/13/10 10:05 PM) Reply
I'd like to try this pattern for my DS. His build is similar to your son's, although he's not quite as tall. Your review is very inspiring and the shirt looks fantastic. I think I even have M2447 kicking around my sewing room somewhere :)
JEF said... (7/7/10 10:32 AM) Reply
Absolutely fantastic review. The shirt looks great - I love it casual style. He looks very cool in the model and imp photos - obviously loves his shirt. Great job - you should be justifiably proud of this one.
marec said... (7/7/10 9:55 AM) Reply
What a great review, and a handsome son in his new shirt. I will come back to your review as I am getting ready to sew a casual long sleeve shirt for my husband. Beautiful work!
Patti B said... (7/7/10 9:03 AM) Reply
Beautiful shirt, beautifully sewn for your 'imp.' It must be a pleasure to see him wear it. And thanks for the very very helpful review. Your collar stand rescue is brilliant and a great design feature now.
MNBarb said... (7/6/10 9:30 PM) Reply
What a great guy to agree to the model shots. The shirt looks great on him. The fabric choice looks so soft and comfortable. It's a good thing you stuck with it through the pattern and fit issues for a nice result. This gives me hope that I may, once again, be able to sew for my kids someday.

by: sewnaughty