Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5450 (Misses'/Misses' Petite Top, Tu)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:7/6/10 9:19 PM
Last Updated:7/6/10 11:00 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops
RosemaryJoan said... (5/6/12 8:03 AM) Reply
this top looks excellent on you. I am also of the long thin unendowed variety :-D and I really enjoyed your review.
mm73 said... (8/11/10 12:55 PM) Reply
Great review, thanks! I especially like your recommendation of this pattern for less endowed sisters. I just cut this out in a lovely black linen. I think it will make a great lbd! Thanks again!
andread said... (7/8/10 5:41 PM) Reply
Ooh! I love this. I think the pleat looks wonderful. And I agree with the others--you have the perfect figure type to really rock this look.
grey ann said... (7/7/10 8:39 PM) Reply
I love the way it fits and the fabric. Very summery and a really nice fit, front and back! I think it would sweet in a solid, maybe a pique?
Amanda S. said... (7/7/10 3:30 PM) Reply
Really cute! I totally overlooked this pattern but have added it to my list. Great fabric choice, BTW.
AuntieShel said... (7/7/10 8:19 AM) Reply
That is so adorable, anything but "ho-hum!!"
Mushywear said... (7/7/10 2:59 AM) Reply
I am so glad you reviewed this pattern. I'm in the "sisterhood" you mentioned so am excited to try it. I think yours turned out very nice, has a perfect fit, and the front pleating looks fantastic.
Sharon M said... (7/6/10 11:22 PM) Reply
I think that is so cute! I need to start shopping at Mill End again if they have remnants that cute to choose from.
homejewel said... (7/6/10 11:06 PM) Reply
I love everything about this top - the fabric/colors/length/style. It really looks great on you!
21wale said... (7/6/10 10:59 PM) Reply
Lovely! You know how to pick the fabric! I think the pleat is flattering.
RLL said... (7/6/10 10:21 PM) Reply
This looks very sleek and stylish. Very nice style on the slim and trim person like you.
Carol Mendoza said... (7/6/10 9:57 PM) Reply
Very nice top!
sometime said... (7/6/10 9:41 PM) Reply
I think this top looks great. Unique and smart. It doesn't seem gappy, it looks like it fits very well. I've been looking for something with a neckline like this. Love the print too, and it's a great length for your shorts. Nice.

MADE Simple Skirts