Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3760 (Dresses)

Reviewed by:andread

About andreadstarstar
AZ USA
Member since: 1/30/06
Posted on:7/8/10 11:09 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

EMSB said... (7/7/11 4:07 PM) Reply
Your pink dress tempts me to try it in an equally bright color. I love your version. It is very Jackie O and that is definitely a complement.
ChristineX said... (7/15/10 11:03 AM) Reply
Great dress. I love the retro vibe.
barbcl said... (7/9/10 11:07 AM) Reply
Adorable, and the trim looks great!
becca a said... (7/9/10 8:40 AM) Reply
What a cute dress! I love your trim and buttons with the pink. You look great in pink, so need to "outgrow it" for your sister.
ChristmasHills said... (7/9/10 5:25 AM) Reply
I love pink too, therefore dress very gorgeous, I like the button trim too, nice save.
Shari B said... (7/8/10 7:49 PM) Reply
Cute dress! Love that colour of pink on you. I need to get that pattern :)
MNBarb said... (7/8/10 3:30 PM) Reply
This is one of my favorite patterns. I've made some version of it 3 times. Live it up and go for view B to avoid those nasty mitred corners. I love your pink dress, very cute on you. Love the trim and buttons. I'm always getting more pink in my wardrobe and then remembering that I'm almost 50. Who cares?
birdmcfarland said... (7/8/10 12:17 PM) Reply
I made this dress two weeks ago and I love it. I really like your version, although at 40 I don't think I could get away with the pink, as much as I like it. I settled for pink trim on mine. Looks fantastic!
MissTaraTara said... (7/8/10 12:17 PM) Reply
I love the whole package . . . the dress, the glasses, the shoes... It all came together beautifully. I've seen this pattern before and quickly dismissed it; I've got to stop doing that. Great dress . . . luvin it!
nicegirl said... (7/8/10 11:58 AM) Reply
So adorable! Your trim is really perfect. You are tempting me with this pattern.
sewing for fun said... (7/8/10 11:11 AM) Reply
SO cute! LOVE that trim, too! Very retro... and the glasses:)