Pattern Reviews> Indygo Junction> Handle with Style Book (One handle shoulder bag)

Viewed 1954 times
Reviewed by:Deepika

About Deepikastarstarstarstar
MA United States
Member since: 11/28/01
Posted on:5/9/04 1:56 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

madhatter said... (3/29/06 9:00 AM) Reply
ooooh, thatīs on my to-do list, but i didnīt find a handle yet, those are hard to get here. the fabric is *fabulous*, i think i have the same print in black lying in my stash... waiting to be handbag ;)
Katharine in BXL said... (5/15/05 11:02 PM) Reply
I love this girly purse! The red will be terrific on you, Deepika.
Deepika said... (5/11/04 7:04 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone for such nice comments. I loved making this bag. Next time I Am going to try to add a zipper to it. I bought some nice tapestry fabric at Joanns yesterday to try out the other bags from this book I have no idea what I Am going to do with so many bags!
Stilltheone said... (5/10/04 5:51 PM) Reply
How beautiful! You did a super job. That is adorbable fabric Thanks for a great review.
SewVeryTall said... (5/10/04 5:41 PM) Reply
Such a cute bag, and adorable fabric!
Liana said... (5/10/04 2:16 PM) Reply
Great bag, great fabric! This is so cute. This sounds like a book I would like. All your bags are so darling!
GorgeousFabrics said... (5/10/04 6:14 AM) Reply
Great bag, Deepika!!!
candyo said... (5/10/04 4:03 AM) Reply
I love that fabric! and a very helpful review! I'll have to check out that book!
SewTabby said... (5/10/04 2:31 AM) Reply
Great bag! I really like the fabric a lot--Alexander Henry has some really fun shoe and handbag themed prints, but I hadn't seen this one yet. Going in search of the pattern book right now...
PVA said... (5/9/04 11:46 PM) Reply
What a wonderful bag! I love the fabric, and my daughter would find it irresitible. Shoes & bags -- just can't have too many. Thank you for the review and the website. So much to do, so little time!
drsue said... (5/9/04 8:42 PM) Reply
Too Cute! You must have a fabulous purse wardrobe.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (5/9/04 6:58 PM) Reply
Your review came at such a good time because I am about to make the large folio bag. Your success is encouraging. That fabric is sassy and fun. Thanks
Danvillegirl said... (5/9/04 4:58 PM) Reply
Nice bag, love the fabric. You might also want to try MJTrims. They have an extensive assortment of handbag handles. They have a website and I think they are in NY or the northeast somewhere.
Melissa S. said... (5/9/04 4:11 PM) Reply
That is a great looking bag! Thanks for the review.
Georgene said... (5/9/04 4:09 PM) Reply
Deepika, your career as a handbag designer is coming along nicely. They just keep getting better. I'm looking forward to seeing the other items from this book.
Hilary said... (5/9/04 2:04 PM) Reply
Very cute bag., Deepika! I like that it only uses one handle! The place you ordered the handles from is just north of San Antonio, that was neat to hear! Thanks for the review.

StyleArc Twiggy Dress