Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2700 (Misses & Miss Petite Pants: Am)

Reviewed by:Mazzygirl

About Mazzygirlstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 4/28/10
Posted on:7/12/10 0:02 AM
Last Updated:7/12/10 0:32 AM

See other patterns in this category: Pants

wendlesue said... (8/1/10 2:04 PM) Reply
I love the Amazing fit patterns! I just made my third pair, and, although I did have to perfect the fit a little, the end result was so comfortable and flattering. Yours look great on you!
barebear said... (7/28/10 12:24 PM) Reply
Oh, those look great on you! Good job. :)
sewin said... (7/28/10 10:48 AM) Reply
Love the fit on these pants. I'm definitely going to find this pattern based on your review. Thanks.
JETrinity said... (7/13/10 5:40 PM) Reply
You did an amazing job. I can understand why you have made these several times. I would if it came out so nice as yours.
Annette1 said... (7/13/10 2:04 PM) Reply
You're really on a roll! There's NOTHING better than a nicely fitted pair of pants, and you've got a real winner here. :o)
margk said... (7/12/10 7:01 PM) Reply
These pants look very classy! Great work.
Raye Ann said... (7/12/10 6:27 PM) Reply
Congratulations on such a great fit! They fit you the way I had hped they would for me, but I had no luck with this pattern. I am so glad to see it worked for someone else.
Mazzygirl said... (7/12/10 4:13 PM) Reply
AuntieShel, the top of the yoke sits just on my waist (or a fraction lower if I've lost a kg or so!). it is a curved yoke so sits very nicely on the body. Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments - you are all correct, this pattern is terrific.
MNBarb said... (7/12/10 3:36 PM) Reply
WOW! A TNT for sure. It usually takes as long to get the proper fit and it takes to cut and sew the garment. These pants are great on you. Congrats!
sewbehind said... (7/12/10 11:37 AM) Reply
Better buy a few extra copies and put them in the vault. This pattern is a keeper for you. Fabulous.
AuntieShel said... (7/12/10 11:09 AM) Reply
In all my ranting about how they fit out of the envelope, I forgot to tell you how absolutely fabulous you look in them. Really unbelievable fit!!
AuntieShel said... (7/12/10 11:08 AM) Reply
I'm with Mary Nanna, jealous that they fit you right out of the package!! Length, too?? Yes, that is just wrong. :) Have been thinking about making pants and this may be the pattern I will try. Where does the waistband hit you?
ladylola said... (7/12/10 8:12 AM) Reply
Great pants! I had success with Simplicity pants, I'll have to try these.
1SewSweet said... (7/12/10 4:56 AM) Reply
I have this pattern & agree w/ you, it's a winner! Great job on yours!
Sew4Fun said... (7/12/10 4:12 AM) Reply
Fabulous pants! I can't believe they fit this well out of the envelope. What a winner!
Mary Nanna said... (7/12/10 2:00 AM) Reply
it is so so so wrong to have a pattern fit straight out of the envelope - I am insanely jealous! Great looking pants and I'm guttered you didn't spend hours perfecting the fit as I would have had to do! Anyway, great job.
michalklimer said... (7/12/10 0:35 AM) Reply
These look really great! I have this pattern but have been intimidated by it... I might take another look though...

Paradiso Designs Kimono Jacket Formula Pattern