Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket

MD USA
Member since: 5/11/05
Posted on:7/14/10 10:35 AM
Last Updated:7/14/10 11:16 AM

See other patterns in this category: Toddlers

A Beginners Needle said... (5/25/12 4:48 PM) Reply
I just bought this pattern and it's good to know about the sizing. My guy isn't even 2 yet, but it sounds like I'll only be able to use this pattern for a short while. (He's in the 100% for height and 99% for weight). I'll definitely measure it against a current shirt he wears so I don't pick a size too small for him.
Hilary said... (8/19/10 3:17 PM) Reply
okay. This is an entirely too cute little man, and I love the shirt too :D Herding cats-roflol!! I can relate-and I love the snaps, too!
alysonwonderlan said... (7/15/10 2:55 PM) Reply
RE: craftygamma - I should have said this in the review - my son is 40lbs and 40" - 90% for height and 95% for weight so if your grandson is small & skinny the 4 will definiately be fine.
lynne1nor said... (7/15/10 1:45 PM) Reply
Very very cute!
KiarasMom said... (7/15/10 10:02 AM) Reply
Awwww, how cute is that! The snaps are a GREAT idea ... and I too am a fan of the "like herding cats" expression :-)
craftygamma said... (7/15/10 8:40 AM) Reply
I just love the herding cats expression! I sew for 2 grandchildren, and they do not live nearby. So I have to get measurements on occasion to get the right sizing. It definitely is like herding cats!! I have this pattern and may make it for my grandson turning 3 in August. He is on the small & skinny side, so I think the 4 should be OK. Thanks for the review.
Catbird said... (7/14/10 5:22 PM) Reply
You know that's a good shirt if it brought forth that sparkling, joyous smile on your little model! I love it and your son looks completely adorable in it.
Aroura said... (7/14/10 12:12 PM) Reply
I had to laugh at the 3yo herding cats comment. I know what you mean! This is really a great looking shirt, I like your change to snaps. He looks happy in his new shirt!

Understanding Wool Fabrics