Online Sewing Class: Blueprints to Blue Jeans

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1079 (MISSES' DRESS AND STOLE)

Reviewed by:sarahxox

About sarahxox
Member since: 12/26/09
Posted on:7/14/10 2:42 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Formalwear
Lynn67 said... (1/22/11 10:33 AM) Reply
Your dress is stunning! I don't have the know-how to handle all the details like you did - it turned out so beautiful!
BenaeQuee said... (11/23/10 2:40 PM) Reply
Having used this pattern as a base for my own creation, it's nice to see a gorgeous version done as it was patterned for. The original metallic gown is horrid and doesn't do the pattern justice.
katie lynne said... (7/15/10 9:56 PM) Reply
Thank you for your great review of this dress...I didn't look twice at this pattern—because I don't at all care for the material Vogue chose to make it up in (even though I know better to look at the line drawings). You have created a splendid, splendid dress! And you look just Lovely—I'll bet your dance card was overflowing. :o)
waltzqueen said... (7/15/10 6:38 PM) Reply
I find it hard to believe that the metallic garment on the pattern is at all related to your diaphamous confection!! Beautiful fabric, wonderful fit - well worth the effort I'd say.
Diane333 said... (7/15/10 9:28 AM) Reply
Very beautiful job.
ChristmasHills said... (7/15/10 2:42 AM) Reply
I looked at your photo and just thought "Wow". Fantastic effort - and I would love to know how to hem chiffon too, I have some unfinished efforts stuffed into the back of the cupboard. thanks for your informative review.
Nancy1955 said... (7/14/10 2:47 PM) Reply
Your dress is absolutely gorgeous and you look beautiful. Your dress was definitely worth all your effort. You look like a goddess!

You Sew Girl Kids Beret Pattern

You Sew Girl Kids Beret Pattern

SewBaby Terrific Teepees Pattern

SewBaby Terrific Teepees Pattern

No Pattern Used Mo. Star Quilt Co.

by: Melinda In...