Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7778 (Trousers/pants)

Reviewed by:arianamaniacs

About arianamaniacsstarstarstarstar
Austria
Member since: 6/11/04
Posted on:7/18/10 8:51 AM
Review Rating:
Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

susiestitcher said... (7/19/10 7:45 AM) Reply
These are NOT clown pants, silly! I just think you have to get used to blousier shorts. They sure look comfy! Nice sewing job. I, too, love the pockets and the bands!
arianamaniacs said... (7/19/10 4:11 AM) Reply
I'm wearing my shorts today and I have to say they're really comfortable and perfect for our heat wave this month. They're also perfect fat pants, because I made the elastic so loose ;)
AnnieInNYC said... (7/18/10 5:45 PM) Reply
I love your shorts. I love little details on basics, like the pockets and hem bands on these shorts -- makes them so distinctive. I don't think your's look clown-ish at all. I like loose, comfy shorts, especially in 100+ degrees in New York City this summer. I'm going to try this pattern. Thanks for the review.
jannw said... (7/18/10 1:55 PM) Reply
Nice fabric choice and thanx for the sizing info
newmama said... (7/18/10 12:17 PM) Reply
I love the fabric that you chose. I think I only own bottoms in denim, khaki and other very neutral colors. These make me want to try something a little different! I'm sorry you didn't like the way they worked--I think the back does look a bit loose like you said, but the front looks great and so comfy!
Nancy Rhodes said... (7/18/10 10:53 AM) Reply
I like them... not sure I would want to wear them any place where being a bit different would draw too much attention - like company picnic for example. I really like the details... AND they look roomy & airy and would be perfect for really hot hot days. Thanks for sharing!

by: SewWil