Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1173 (Misses' Dress and Tunic)

Reviewed by:snuzal

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

Aunt Gail said... (9/26/10 7:58 AM) Reply
I vote WITH the belt looks more well planned out.
Doctor Sister said... (8/21/10 2:29 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I just bought this pattern and am thrilled find a review (esp. a positive one).
barebear said... (7/19/10 7:52 PM) Reply
This tunic looks so good on you! I love the fabric choice, and the neckline looks really nice. Good job! Although I wish you were able to stay in the contest. I was so excited to see how your wardrobe came out. But ah well, I'll keep watching out for your projects. :)
waltzqueen said... (7/19/10 6:18 PM) Reply
Love the tunic with the belt - that perfect touch.
snuzal said... (7/19/10 3:40 PM) Reply
Thanks Linda, no I won't be doing the version with sleeves, I don't like it. (too much of a "dress" for me, and I don't really do dresses LOL)
sewinglinda said... (7/19/10 6:11 AM) Reply
just gorgeous especially with the belt, are you going to try the version with sleeves?
snuzal said... (7/19/10 2:48 AM) Reply
It was meant to be part of my wardrobe, but with having to go away for a month, and having to go away in a couple more weeks again for a few weeks, theres no way I'll be able to complete the wardrobe, I had to pull out a few weeks ago.
addicted2fabric said... (7/19/10 2:22 AM) Reply
Awesome tunic! It is very flattering on you, even more so with the belt. Great work :o)
3HoursPast said... (7/19/10 2:16 AM) Reply
Very nice. Is this a part of your wardrobe plan? Glad to see you're sewing.
snuzal said... (7/19/10 2:06 AM) Reply
The boots were a $20 score at a store over here in NZ, they are so fantastic. I forgot to mention I omitted the pockets altogether from this tunic.
o3b said... (7/19/10 1:37 AM) Reply
You look very stylish in this. Definitely wear it with the belt - it makes you look smaller. Guess I should pull out my wide belt and try it on with some things, too. Where did you get your boots?
lynny said... (7/19/10 1:13 AM) Reply
Snuzal your tunic looks great, the leggings and boots just make the outfit. Very nice.
Mary Reed said... (7/18/10 10:31 PM) Reply
wonderful dress!! I love the fabric...