Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5882 (tunic, top, dress)

Reviewed by:sew2little

About sew2littlestar
Member since: 1/12/04
Posted on:7/24/10 6:33 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
Secretsugar said... (7/26/10 10:36 AM) Reply
I love this version, especially as I just bought a couple of yards of this Anna Maria Horner print myself. Very flattering dress on you indeed!
Danvillegirl said... (7/26/10 5:32 AM) Reply
Such pretty dresses! Love the border print one and how you used the border. Great job!
Schnauzer said... (7/25/10 7:02 PM) Reply
Beautiful dresses!. This pattern will be one on the list of summer sewing for me.
becca a said... (7/25/10 8:59 AM) Reply
Three great summer dresses! I love your fabric combinations.
tess said... (7/25/10 4:16 AM) Reply
Your dress looks really pretty on you! Thank you for the heads up on this pattern as it's not one I would have thought of!
Mushywear said... (7/25/10 3:19 AM) Reply
All three dresses look lovely. What a great pattern for classy looking summer wear. I too love dresses for the tropical weather I live in! Nicely done!
Barbara V said... (7/25/10 0:33 AM) Reply
Marci, what great dressess....each one unique with beautiful fabric combinations and treatment of grain. Very clever. Also wonderful fit. You look very comfortable and cool in the one you are modeling. Super job!
Patti B said... (7/24/10 11:45 PM) Reply
Very cute new versions! I think you can say that this is a keeper!
carolynw said... (7/24/10 7:21 PM) Reply
Love all the dresses but probably most of al the one you are wearing - beautiful!!
CarolynGM said... (7/24/10 6:56 PM) Reply
What a great pattern -- you've practically made an entire wardrobe of dresses from it. All three look cool and summery. Nice job!
Aroura said... (7/24/10 6:38 PM) Reply
I think the hem looks fantastic, and the pattern looks right on to me, it must be very slight. Very pretty dress, I love how you used the print to really lovely effect!

by: Mobycat