Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2909 (Women's Classic Trousers)

Reviewed by:quixoticpixels

About quixoticpixelsstarstar
Member since: 4/2/08
Posted on:7/22/10 4:31 PM
See other patterns in this category: Pants
becca a said... (7/23/10 10:47 AM) Reply
Your pants look great from the front, and as Mazzygirl said, could look smoother from the back with different underwear. Pants are so hard, aren't they.
Mazzygirl said... (7/23/10 5:00 AM) Reply
well they look really nice in the front but I see what you mean in the back, maybe you'll have to resort to wearing a G-string for this? (I know some people can't bear the thought, but it really does give a much better rear view in cases like this, which you may feel better about wearing them then? I know, personal choice thing here!!) Or failing that I know you can buy special undies with no-show elastic.... anyway, I think they're worth saving as the gaposis is easily fixed.... I think apart from the nickers issue they look great!
Ericaeli said... (7/22/10 4:58 PM) Reply
Thank you for your review. I have this pattern, but was worried that I wouldn't like a jean fit trouser, so it was nice to read your opinion. I think I might try some other patterns instead. I do think these look really nice on you even if they were not what you were after.