Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1039 (MISSES' TUNIC AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:HLT

About HLTstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/11/05
Posted on:7/29/10 8:51 AM
Last Updated:7/29/10 11:49 PM
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants
Christas said... (2/13/11 2:57 PM) Reply
What an EXCELLENT review ..... so helpful! Your pants are absolutely WONDERFUL, and I wish they were in MY closet! You should be so proud of your work. Kudos to you! :-)
Tishlishl said... (9/3/10 8:57 AM) Reply
Checked out the pictures on flickr, too. Your garments are really well done!
Nancywin said... (8/29/10 9:57 PM) Reply
These look great and you have the perfect figure for them. I'm jealous!
LizBa said... (8/19/10 5:07 PM) Reply
I wish I could wear pants that skinny! You look fabulous in them.
PittyPat said... (8/13/10 1:14 PM) Reply
Great job on the pants and tweaking them so they fit differently. Love your fabrics.
HLT said... (8/12/10 10:15 PM) Reply
Thanks so much everyone fir your thoughtful comments. This project was really worth it!
amy in mpls said... (7/31/10 9:58 AM) Reply
these are fantastic! whatever tips those videos gave you worked! but you have the cutest little figure too, so it would be hard for you to look bad in these! :)
Obrooks770 said... (7/30/10 10:45 AM) Reply
Great pants and great reveiw, very helpful. They look really nice on you.
becca a said... (7/30/10 9:07 AM) Reply
Wow! Perfect fit! These pants look fantastic.
Jane S said... (7/30/10 7:22 AM) Reply
Wow, you did a fabulous job on these and then wrote a terrifically useful review. Bravo!
susiestitcher said... (7/30/10 7:13 AM) Reply
This is a great review. Your desciriptions, photos, and explanations are very helpful. And, as always, your pants look amazing on you. I can only hope my pants fitting journey will end with as nice a result as yours has. I really like the idea of trying several pants in a row from the same pattern and making adjustments as you go. Great idea!
dragon10 said... (7/30/10 1:29 AM) Reply
Your pants look fantastic which is obviously a result of your time and effort. Loved reading about the process.
o3b said... (7/29/10 9:53 PM) Reply
The info about how you did the back zip was very helpful. I have not thought of that, and do not like back zips b/c they are uncomfortable. I think your zip-trick might take care of that problem. Your pics are a great addition to all the things you describe and make your descriptions very understandable.
CarolynGM said... (7/29/10 8:02 PM) Reply
This is a wonderful review. Thank you for the informative narrative of the steps you went through. These pants look so cute on you!
Annette1 said... (7/29/10 4:02 PM) Reply
GREAT review and tutorials! You have the PERFECT figure for these FABULOUS pants (all THREE of them). I do the same thing (especially with pants). It usually takes me two or three tries to get them just how I want them, and I like to work on them back to back. :o)
kim*brown said... (7/29/10 2:17 PM) Reply
Very nice. They accentuate your curves in the right places while keeping you looking slim!
sewingoffthechart said... (7/29/10 11:06 AM) Reply
Very helpful--wish I could wear such a fitted pant. You did a great job and look adorable.
marec said... (7/29/10 10:48 AM) Reply
Great pants, and a very helpful review. Thanks!
annie11 said... (7/29/10 9:54 AM) Reply
Thank you for this fantastic review! I haven't made pants in a while, but you have inspired me to get this pattern and give it a try again. You look great in all three pairs.
kkkkaty said... (7/29/10 9:41 AM) Reply
Now, you will not be seeing me in pants like these (or so the world hopes), but they are very cute on you! I gave your review a "very helpful", because you gave such a great description of the changes you made, why you made them, and what the result was. Your comments will help anyone making any pants, not just pants like these. Nice job.....