Online Sewing Class: All About Linings

Pattern Reviews> Other> 0000 (Threads of Love gown)

Reviewed by:sarajo1977

About sarajo1977
Member since: 5/30/09
Posted on:7/30/10 8:08 PM
Pattern Size:Petite

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

AnneM said... (8/6/10 9:12 PM) Reply
Oh my gosh, that is beautiful. How wonderful.
mc said... (8/5/10 5:47 PM) Reply
I voted for this before I read your review. After I read it, I was more convinced more than ever that I made the right choice. Not only is it beautiful but it was a beautiful thing to do for a family in mourning. Good job!!!!!
Therisa said... (8/2/10 0:15 AM) Reply
This is a beautiful thing and will comfort the parents very much. I'm tearing up just thinking of how much your work will mean to them in the years ahead.
craftygamma said... (7/31/10 8:11 PM) Reply
What a lovely gown. This makes twice today that I heard about Threads of Love, and it must mean I am supposed to get involved in this. Thank you.
LisaRM said... (7/31/10 7:23 PM) Reply
Beauriful. What a blessing this gown was to the family. I'm involved with TOL and find it rewarding.
paulakiss said... (7/31/10 4:40 AM) Reply
Thank you for posting about your precious, heart felt gift of love. I will definitely look into helping others in this way. What a beautiful work of art you made! Wow. Love those roses too.
mastdenman said... (7/30/10 10:40 PM) Reply
What a beautiful little gown.
newmama said... (7/30/10 9:37 PM) Reply
Thank you for posting this and for the gift you've given someone. We lost a son recently at 17 weeks, and the hospital gave us a memory box with a hat and blanket made for a baby his size. It meant more to me than I can say. I hope your review will reach others who want to get involved.

Favorite Things Hope Skirts Pattern