Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5830 (6 dresses made easy)

Reviewed by:Rhonda Noah

About Rhonda Noahstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:5/17/04 3:56 PM
Last Updated:12/4/04 9:45 PM
AnneM said... (12/5/04 11:48 AM) Reply
A new version of the review won't hurt. For instance, it reminds me that I never finished my version of this dress. (On the other hand, maybe that does hurt! ) ;)
Rhonda Noah said... (12/5/04 10:59 AM) Reply
Thanks Katherine! I have a photo, it just won't link to this review. It only links to the original review I wrote. Oh well, it's no big deal. My zipper was just an ordinary zip (not an invisible). I learned some neat zipper stuff in the zipper class that's been offered here. Basically, I now know how to insert a zipper so there is no hand sewing. They look neat and professional/RTW every time. Probably the best thing in sewing I've ever learned, as I so hated to do zips with that ugly, akward hand sewing.
Katharine in BXL said... (12/4/04 10:01 PM) Reply
No Rhonda, don't delete it! It's a good review for people sewing this pattern. Maybe DSis will take a photo of the beaming recipient for you. What kind of zipper did you use? If you remake this, can you trim down the SA's to 1/4"?
Rhonda Noah said... (12/4/04 9:50 PM) Reply
Ugh, I already wrote a review for this and that's where the photo is. Can't figure out how to delete this review now!

Understanding Knit Fabrics