Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1033 (Plain and Simple Rib-Trim Swea)

Reviewed by:Elizabeth made this

About Elizabeth made thisstarstar
Member since: 8/8/07
Posted on:8/5/10 10:21 PM
Last Updated:8/6/10 7:17 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
DeniseS said... (9/25/10 0:11 AM) Reply
I am sorry that it didn't work for you, but there are a lot of us that are not short nor petite. I have heard that one should look for an independent designer with a similar build to your own. Personally, I LOVE Hot Patterns!!!!
MNBarb said... (8/9/10 10:03 PM) Reply
Good to know that Hot Patterns were designed for women of the Amazon. I remember reading your HP pajama disappointment. Sorry this didn't work out. Really? those are 3/4 sleeves? Ugh, this is when sewing drives one crazy!
pammieh said... (8/6/10 8:01 PM) Reply
That is a huge amount of fabric - Yes, with your figure - you should definitely chose patterns to show it off much more!
Sew4Fun said... (8/6/10 7:32 PM) Reply
Thanks for your helpful review. I have exactly the same issue with these patterns. The proportions in the smaller sizes don't suit my frame.
becca a said... (8/6/10 9:46 AM) Reply
I'm sorry it was disappointing. I, too, have trouble with the fit of most of the HP patterns I've tried--I'm small framed and petite like you. I think HP is drafted for much bigger people and doesn't work out so well at the bottom of their size range. It's a pity since their designs are so cute.
minasmom said... (8/6/10 7:53 AM) Reply
I too am sorry for your disappointment but thanks for the great chuckle upon seeing your facial expression...been there.
FreyaStark said... (8/6/10 6:24 AM) Reply
I'm sorry your experience was so disappointing. The fabric is a gorgeous colour.

StyleArc Linda Stretch Pant