Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 7655

Last Updated:8/8/10 10:30 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants    Skirts
craftygamma said... (8/19/10 11:54 AM) Reply
That is a great fitting pair of pants! I gave up on making pants for myself long ago, but now am tempted to make some again. Mainly because I wear my pants @ my waist, am short, and hate the huge legs that result in RTW larger sized pants. I hope I can figure it out as well as you did...I plan to use some of your ideas.
sheila in Missouri said... (8/9/10 9:56 AM) Reply
Reading this is a real upper for me to begin my day with. You never gave up and got the job finished. And your Mom looks very happy. Great job! Terrific daughter!! Fun way to spend a family visit!
juliejpr said... (8/9/10 7:59 AM) Reply
What a sweet daughter you are! Mom looks great, and I think her fit issues have more to do with inflexible RTW sizing and less with her. If only we could buy pants like men, probably no one would sew!
juliejpr said... (8/9/10 7:59 AM) Reply
Nessa09 said... (8/8/10 11:15 PM) Reply
You did a great job on your mom's pants! They turned out great with all of your adjustments.
lynne1nor said... (8/8/10 10:56 PM) Reply
Mom looks pretty happy with her new pants - nice job!

by: Sheila457