Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Other> Wardrobe2010 (Limes and Lilacs)

Viewed 1937 times

Last Updated:8/29/10 10:43 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

Sweater knit fabrics

Corinne said... (9/27/10 5:10 PM) Reply
Stunning! And you can wear all those great colors and synthetics so well! Congrats!
Grammy Gin said... (9/23/10 11:01 AM) Reply
All I can say is WOW!!!
I am Romy said... (9/23/10 9:22 AM) Reply
I have to say you did a terrific job, just choosing the patterns and fabrics is quite a job by itself and doing all that and everything fit perfectly and beautifully. How many pieces did you do? 23 and 3 months. Wow you are dedicated! Congratulation!
Mahogany Stylist said... (9/20/10 12:52 PM) Reply
Amazingly beautiful wardrobe.
Patricia Lewis said... (9/20/10 12:15 PM) Reply
Totally wonderful and gorgeous.. I am envious of your commitment and follow-thru.
NVK said... (9/11/10 8:08 AM) Reply
Wow, I'm impressed. I love the colors you choose. The style and colors compliment you. I hope you enjoyed putting the wardrobe together as much as your photos look like you are having fun.
Sewnsewmom said... (9/10/10 11:08 PM) Reply
What an absolutely beautiful wardrobe! The colors are simply perfect too. Wonderful job!
susiestitcher said... (9/10/10 4:36 PM) Reply
Wow! I had seen several of your pieces along the way, but I never realized how many pieces you created. The mix and match possibilities are mind-boggling. Not to mention how lovely everything is. I am so envious of your ability to wear lime green! This is such a beautiful wardrobe. I know you will have fun wearing everything!
MaryLynn in Long Beach said... (9/10/10 4:09 PM) Reply
I always love the clothes you make and this wardrobe may be the best ever.
Mushywear said... (9/8/10 2:02 PM) Reply
I love your wardrobe and color theme. Each piece is so unique, but it all coordinates beautifully. Absolutely amazing.
specialk1st said... (9/7/10 8:51 AM) Reply
This is excellent work! Thanks for sharing this! Your dedication to your new wardrobe is very inspiring! :-D!
pammieh said... (9/1/10 9:27 PM) Reply
I love your collection and would love to participate in a PR weekend in LA! Pam in Ventura:)
CTBarb said... (9/1/10 2:52 PM) Reply
You are amazing! To have completed this many garments in three months astonishes me! I love, love, love lime and lavender...everything looks super on you and works so well together. I am inspired.
Terri A said... (8/31/10 11:45 PM) Reply
I am stunned by your wardrobe! How do you do it? Fabulous!!!!!!!!!
arianamaniacs said... (8/31/10 5:41 PM) Reply
You're amazing! I love your color scheme
morzel said... (8/31/10 5:01 PM) Reply
I just love your colour combinations. All those different shades of purple/violet and green- fantastic.
JETrinity said... (8/31/10 2:50 PM) Reply
I have never seen such an amazing review as this one. You deserve an award. (Wow) ^ 3. That means (wow times wow times wow).
Jea1978 said... (8/31/10 2:42 PM) Reply
Wow!! You got so much done and all your looks are amazing! I especially love the 3/4 sleeve jacket.
treefrog said... (8/31/10 4:10 AM) Reply
Wow, you've been busy! Such a wide variety of patterns you definitely be spoilt for choice. I love the racer back top
DesignsByDenise said... (8/31/10 2:11 AM) Reply
Shades of purple and green, two of my favorite colors. You have done them justice and more - what a beautiful group of items. You'e got enough combinations to never wear the same outfit to work twice in a whole year! Bravo! And when DID you sleep???
Nessa09 said... (8/30/10 3:20 PM) Reply
You have done an amazing job with your color scheme! I don't think there is one outfit that doesn't lack pizazz!
marec said... (8/30/10 9:52 AM) Reply
I've been following along quietly and was "wowed" to see it all together. Did you even sleep? :-) Very, very pretty and I love the details you incorporated.
goosegreen said... (8/29/10 11:14 PM) Reply
Oh my goodness! So many items...you have certainly gone above & beyond. I love the colours and the whole wardrobe. Congrats on a great composite too! :)
carolynw said... (8/27/10 9:57 AM) Reply
Love everything you have done - you sure know how to pick a real eye catching colour scheme!!
Christas said... (8/26/10 10:22 PM) Reply
Amazing wardrobe! I really love your color scheme and pattern choices!
marthamyers said... (8/26/10 1:43 PM) Reply
Wow! Bold color selection and great combinations.
Jea1978 said... (8/20/10 10:20 AM) Reply
I love your fabric choices!
sewin said... (8/20/10 8:47 AM) Reply
Loving the limes and lilacs. You've inspired me. Thanks.
mendospot said... (8/19/10 11:12 PM) Reply
I love your stuff! Such pretty colors. I've been in Las Vegas this week at market and have fallen in love with the green/raspberry combo.
AquariJenn said... (8/18/10 10:43 PM) Reply
Wow! Fabulous pieces. I'm so impressed with your productivity. You have a great new wardrobe. :)
Mazzygirl said... (8/18/10 4:33 AM) Reply
beautiful colour scheme, beautiful wardrobe! when you tire of it I'm sure it will suit the weather here in Australia!
HLT said... (8/17/10 9:13 PM) Reply
Your color scheme is awesome! I can't wait to see it finished!
annie11 said... (8/17/10 8:53 PM) Reply
I always love your wardrobes, and I can't wait to see all of the pieces in this one! I'm sure it will be stunning!
barebear said... (8/17/10 8:01 PM) Reply
Gorgous! How have you managed to get so much done?!

by: tcusic