Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2588 (Misses and Miss Petite Dresses)

Reviewed by:auntyjane

Posted on:8/20/10 6:59 PM
Last Updated:8/22/10 8:15 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Jennifer shaw said... (9/5/10 10:17 PM) Reply
You look adorably retro in your frock! It is really impressive that you made it on a tiny machine! Is John Lewis a good store to shop in London??
auntyjane said... (8/22/10 8:18 AM) Reply
Sorry guys, put a sensible photo in now, was having a bit of a brain freeze. Yeah, I tried sleeveless an it was a lot more work and didn't look that nice on me. It is hiding unfinished in the bottom of my wardobe.
sewslow67 said... (8/21/10 2:03 PM) Reply
Welcome to PR, and your review was most helpful and your dress project terrific. Good job! As others have stated though, I would appreciate a picture posted here rather than on FB. (I personally do not like FB for a whole lot of reasons).
Fran G said... (8/21/10 9:03 AM) Reply
Thanks for your review! I just made a PR dress and was also pleased with the fit so I will definitely check out this pattern.
MapleCandy3 said... (8/21/10 0:19 AM) Reply
From the thumbnail it looks really cute!! Congrats on your first review!
Aroura said... (8/20/10 9:45 PM) Reply
Great fiirst review! The dress looks very cute in the thumbnail, but I deleted my FB some time ago, so I cannot see the large picture :(. Picassa and Flickr are both free, and good on-line picture albums. Would love to see the larger photo!
lakaribane said... (8/20/10 8:58 PM) Reply
Welcome to PR and congratulations on the first review. I was just looking at this pattern the other day, wondering if I wanted it sleeveless or not. You've decided me in favor of sleeves. Cute dress! Oh, and I logged into FB because I have a page there but I think it would be best to move the pic to a free photo album online so all members can see it. Also, I did not see the picture, just went straight to my home page.

Sewing Workshop Nikko Jacket Pattern