Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5992 (OOP)

Reviewed by:Aroura

About Arourastarstarstar
OR USA
Member since: 7/30/09
Posted on:8/25/10 3:11 PM

See other patterns in this category: Mens - Sleepwear / Loungewear    Sleepwear

Other Projects by Aroura using this Pattern

sewsunny37 said... (9/5/10 11:35 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review! These look great and really warm. Thanks, too, for the tips about making pajamas. I've been nervous about making pants, but pj pants would be more forgiving.
Aroura said... (8/25/10 9:23 PM) Reply
Thanks very much! I am also glad that they didn't go to waste, at least. The pattern sizing certainly can be frustrating. I learned my lesson to check and double check the "actual" size, from now on. Yeah, my mom and aunt have little dachshunds. Perhaps I could make them some winter clothes. I never really thought about it before!
MNBarb said... (8/25/10 6:19 PM) Reply
The pattern sizing is a constant source of aggrivation. Glad you could make use of your finished product. I see a his and hers set of jammies on the horizon. I missed the shorts review, very nice. Lucky guy.
Hilary said... (8/25/10 6:00 PM) Reply
These turned out nice, even if they did end up not fitting the intended person! Good job! oh, and too funny about the doggie pjs-my 10 yr old DS would love it if I made his dog Lucy some pj's-LOL! probably not gonna happen though... :)
marec said... (8/25/10 5:17 PM) Reply
Aurora, those are cute and look warm and comfy. As for doggie sweatsuits-I have one terrier who gets chilly, and another who prefers to be wet and cool. So, little Nick has a wardrobe. (I never thought I'd do that but...)

Self Drafted Pattern 198571-1001

by: sezza899

BurdaStyle Magazine 05-2013-114

by: sunnysewin...

Islander Sewing Systems Motor City Express

Islander Sewing Systems Motor City Express

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)