Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3693 (Cardigans)

Reviewed by:JETrinity

About JETrinitystarstar
Member since: 8/23/09
Posted on:9/8/10 6:29 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

velosewer said... (6/4/13 7:24 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review. Your fabric really makes this jacket special and indivudual.
iSewQuiltArt said... (11/12/10 3:28 AM) Reply
Very sneaky pockets- I have made this pattern twice and reviewed also, but your fabric has such a lovely print, I've never seen anything like it in my country. We get plains or usually fairly ugly poor quality printed stuff for kids. And I like the way you added a zip, I'd wondered about that myself and when I make this again that'll be exactly what I do too.
Lucy in Virginia said... (9/10/10 1:06 PM) Reply
You are too funny!!! This is a gorgeous cardigan! Thanks for your tips on cutting/matching the pockets and sewing the zipper.
carolynw said... (9/9/10 4:38 PM) Reply
I will make you apple pies and send them with cheddar cheese because I love your jacket and the print is a knock out for fleece - don't often see any with such a nice design.
marec said... (9/9/10 9:51 AM) Reply
Excellent result and what gorgeous fleece. That is a very nice travel jacket.
Rebecca D said... (9/9/10 6:49 AM) Reply
Looks great on you - love the fabric. Have a great trip.
Annette1 said... (9/9/10 0:58 AM) Reply
Very cute! I had to go back and look again, after I read that there wre POCKETS. You matched them up so well, I didn't even notice them at first glance, even though your hands were in them -- ha! This is going to be such a fun (and comfortable) jacket to wear. The fit is JUST RIGHT.
Heatherrique said... (9/9/10 0:50 AM) Reply
Your adorably chic jacket caught my attention! Very nice!
marthamyers said... (9/8/10 11:40 PM) Reply
Wonderful jacket. Way to go!
sewsunny37 said... (9/8/10 10:26 PM) Reply
What a fabulous jacket! Thanks so much for the review. The fabric is really great.
MNBarb said... (9/8/10 8:43 PM) Reply
Love your light and lively review. This will jazz up those travel clothes. I'd sew almost anything for hot apple pie.
mssewcrazy said... (9/8/10 7:03 PM) Reply
What a fun print and a cute jacket you sewed up. I bought this pattern as it is something I would live in during cool weather. It is nice to know the zip was easy to add in. I think for a fleece one I would want a zip also.
BeckyNoSleep said... (9/8/10 6:59 PM) Reply
That is a nice jacket (and so quick - WOW!). The time spent to line up the pattern on the pockets was definitely worth it, looks so much nicer than RTW.

Understanding Interfacings