Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1113

About Sue Anfangstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:9/12/10 4:38 PM

Tolkenesque said... (4/16/15 4:49 PM) Reply
How did you handle the sheerness of the fabric? I have the pattern, and love EOS linen knit, but I'm concerned about how sheer it is.
Leslie Bonner said... (6/29/12 7:44 PM) Reply
Nice fabric choice. Marcy Tilton has linen jersey onher site in several colors. I bought the black and white, they are a little sheer but very Eileen Fisher.
Mary Mary said... (1/27/11 11:35 AM) Reply
Trim Fabrics (online) has linen/cotton jersey in navy. I got mine and plan to copy Eileen Fisher's new line of "Ink" separates at a tiny fraction of $. Mary:)
Sue Anfang said... (9/13/10 11:44 AM) Reply
Sorry ladies the linen jersey was gifted to me from a sewing friend. Not sure where she got it. I have had some before, and the only place I've gotten it is designers manufacturer ends. I'll try and post pics on me so you can get an idea of how deep/wide the scoopneck is. I would say its pretty true to the envelope sketch.
Diane333 said... (9/13/10 8:29 AM) Reply
Looks wide is the neck scoop?
Rebecca D said... (9/13/10 6:34 AM) Reply
Where oh where did you get linen jersey? I would break my fabric buying embargo if I knew where to get some. And I love this t-shirt. It's nice to see it made up.
moushka said... (9/13/10 4:10 AM) Reply
Great top, Susan. Where on earth did you find linen jersey? I'd love to get my hands on some.
becca a said... (9/12/10 11:47 PM) Reply
Great tee! I love the linen jersey fabric.