Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Lekala Patterns> 5860 (Dress)

Reviewed by:becca a

About becca astarstar
VT USA
Member since: 11/6/04

Posted on:9/13/10 11:35 PM
Last Updated:9/14/10 0:05 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
EveS said... (11/2/10 10:21 PM) Reply
Ooh, how pretty! Beautiful color, too! Ok, I downloaded a bunch of these and now I'm inspired to get going on printing some off. One question: You said that you used one of the freebie sizes, but I thought those were all 42-44's and I thought those corresponded to Burdas 42-44's. Did I misunderstand Lekala or your review? Hilarious translations, btw...thanks for sharing!
Petite Josette said... (11/2/10 9:49 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review. I've downloaded a few patterns from the website, but I'm wondering one thing. Do you know if the pattern is meant to be printed on a certain format paper, or does it not matter whether it's A4 (european) or US Letter ?...
Dianna Cardwell said... (9/16/10 6:30 AM) Reply
GREAT JOB,,,,, luv your dress.
Kay Y said... (9/14/10 10:09 PM) Reply
ooh nice dress! I wasted some time on their site today :)
lmg said... (9/14/10 7:25 PM) Reply
Fabulous job! Thanks for introducing me to this pattern line
pfaffkj said... (9/14/10 3:24 PM) Reply
Wonderful dress. Congratulations on getting it to look so lovely without directions! You are a brave woman . . .
Leora said... (9/14/10 2:37 PM) Reply
This is a lovely dress on you! Thank you for the helpful review.
marec said... (9/14/10 10:49 AM) Reply
Very, very nice. Thanks for the smile (translation)-I really needed it this morning.
squirrellypoo said... (9/14/10 9:24 AM) Reply
thanks for your review! I downloaded a bunch of their patterns but I won't have any spare sewing time for a few weeks. Great to know the draft is good - I'd rather have a sound draft and bad (or no) directions than the other way around!!
MNBarb said... (9/14/10 7:39 AM) Reply
I love the translations from Russian, especially the "backrest" part. You did well to end up with this lovely dress.
JillyBe said... (9/14/10 2:53 AM) Reply
Your review has convinced me to d'load some of those patterns! Thanks for a great review - the dress looks wonderful!
hildes said... (9/14/10 2:44 AM) Reply
I love it! You look wonderful in the dress. I'm so glad to have helped direct you to the pattern, although I'm sure someone else would have noticed it. It was indeed like magic reading vespabelles post and then finding the pattern!
Athene said... (9/14/10 1:01 AM) Reply
Gorgeous dress - a lovely look on you.
Dianna Cardwell said... (9/13/10 6:39 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review,, I am working on this pattern, too. Can't wait for your pics.
vespabelle said... (9/12/10 7:16 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Sew Chic Beatrice Pocket Dress Pattern (ln1310)

Sew Chic Beatrice Pocket Dress Pattern (ln1310)

by: lauramae