Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2960 (MISSES' DRESS)

Reviewed by:delfinelise

About delfinelisestar
Member since: 5/21/10
Posted on:9/13/10 3:58 AM
Last Updated:9/13/10 4:02 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
clinke said... (5/18/14 10:19 AM) Reply
Lovely dress! I've made this pattern before and love seeing the versions that other people have made! As for the rating, considering this is a reissue of a vintage pattern, this pattern was probably considered easy back in the day since people readily knew how to do these things. So they probably just kept the rating since this is just a reissue. I agree, it's not an easy pattern now since not many people know how to do those advanced techniques, BUT if you know what you're doing, I'm sure it's easy. :)
Christas said... (10/28/10 4:34 PM) Reply
Such a VERY pretty dress! It looks so lovely on you!
tiadia said... (9/17/10 8:39 PM) Reply
I love this dress! I made up a muslin about 2 years ago and never did anything with it, although I LOVED the fit. Yours has inspired me to revisit it for spring. I love your fabric - it looks perfect with this design!
pammieh said... (9/14/10 10:47 PM) Reply
I love your dress - Congrats!!
delfinelise said... (9/14/10 3:58 AM) Reply
Thanks everybody!
nglalala said... (9/13/10 8:10 PM) Reply
Gorgeous dress!!
Vintage Joan said... (9/13/10 11:46 AM) Reply
Mebber said... (9/13/10 10:05 AM) Reply
Great silhouette for you and I LOVE the Italian cotton fabric choice! Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing!
michalklimer said... (9/13/10 7:30 AM) Reply
so cute, love the style!
lamstu said... (9/13/10 7:19 AM) Reply
A very adorable dress! I think sometimes they're a bit out there somewhere over at Vogue. But I love these vintage styles!
moushka said... (9/13/10 4:14 AM) Reply
Lovely dress and a very flattering style for you. I agree with you about Vogue: bound buttonholes on a pattern rated EASY? Who are they kidding?

by: Jessamaka