Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8151 (Misses Tee Versions)

Reviewed by:Noile

About Noilestarstar
Member since: 7/3/04
Posted on:9/14/10 8:18 AM

Other Projects by Noile using this Pattern

FreyaStark said... (9/15/10 9:04 PM) Reply
A very nice T. I have yet to get this pattern absolutely right myself but like it enough to keep trying.
mssewcrazy said... (9/15/10 8:04 AM) Reply
Nice tee-fun idea to use the 2 men's tees like you did. I bookmarked your blog so I could read on it when I get time. I made a sleep shirt wearable muslin from this two years ago but didn't know much about fitting a tee or making an fba so I made it huge slashing the pattern. It was a good sleep thing but not a tee. I am going to try this one again since I have been studying some fitting dvds and books and can read all these reviews. Thanks for showing your version and the note about the sleeve length.
nicegirl said... (9/14/10 10:23 AM) Reply
Looks like a great-fitting top, a deceptively elusive beast!
marec said... (9/14/10 10:19 AM) Reply
Great tee! The fit you achieved is so good, and the color you chose and simplicity of the tee design look good together. Interesting that you mention the sleeve length-I haven't altered the length but am aware of the short length when wearing this pattern. Thanks for the tip of FOTL!!