Online Sewing Class: Understanding Wool Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2962 (Misses Swimsuit)

Reviewed by:jennybaxt

About jennybaxtstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 11/8/07
Posted on:9/25/10 7:01 AM

See other patterns in this category: Swimwear
moyaka said... (2/7/11 12:31 PM) Reply
I'm thinking of making my own swimsuit as well. I really like your choice of fabric, where did you get it from? also what needle and thread did you use ? thanks
pammieh said... (9/25/10 5:37 PM) Reply
Super cute - I have the swimsuit making bug now:)
sewing for fun said... (9/25/10 3:44 PM) Reply
Very nice and it looks great on you! Glad to find another fellow sewer who has discovered how easy it is to make inexpensive and great looking swimsuits. I highly recommend Kwik Sew's swim and action wear book. It has multiple patterns included with EXCELLENT fitting instructions for Kwik Sew patterns, including a condiseration for lenghth both above and below the waist. I do find their patterns run just a bit large and thus sew one size down from my measurements. Thanks for sharing your experience and keep up the great work.
Nancywin said... (9/25/10 11:41 AM) Reply
Great looking swim suit! I made a KS swim suit earlier this year and was surprised at how easy it is. With the cost of swimsuits in the store, I think I'll be making my own from now on. I love your fabric choice on this!
psm484 said... (9/25/10 8:50 AM) Reply
Love the fabric you used for this suit. Nice job on construction too! Looks nice on too!
margk said... (9/25/10 7:22 AM) Reply
Even though you say there are a few mistakes, this looks Great! Thanks for your review.

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS
Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS

Sew Chic Pretty Petticoat Pattern (ln1208)

Sew Chic Pretty Petticoat Pattern (ln1208)

Sewing Workshop Plaza Jacket & Pants Pattern