Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8397 (MISSES' PANTS)

Reviewed by:marec

About marecstarstarstarstar
Member since: 5/11/08
Posted on:10/2/10 4:58 PM
Last Updated:10/3/10 0:35 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
soupdragon said... (10/11/10 9:15 AM) Reply
These look lovely. I love wideleg trousers but would not have noticed this pattern. Yours look so much nicer than the pattern envelope.
Rebecca D said... (10/4/10 7:04 AM) Reply
I have got to get on this pattern. I love your version.
Heatherrique said... (10/4/10 0:44 AM) Reply
Your pants look sleek and comfortable!
pterion said... (10/3/10 2:17 PM) Reply
Very cool pants. I have a (stash!) Marcy Tilton pants pattern that I've been kind of afraid to try because they are so wide, but yours look so good that I'm inspired to hunt for the pattern.
no7262 said... (10/3/10 6:55 AM) Reply
They look great! I might have to get this pattern..... Nora :)
Terri A said... (10/3/10 1:22 AM) Reply
These are great... But what??? Imagine the back shot? That sounds like something I would say! Haha love it. I envy the fabric BTW!
marec said... (10/3/10 0:45 AM) Reply
oops...too many http's in the address. The links work now. martha-crepe couture is a fancy version of polyester crepe and is available online with some vendors. Vogue Fabrics carries it. This fabric was about $8/yd, as I recall. For those who think the little Wishbone character is cute...thanks! He is my #2 jack russell and is a very nice dog-quiet, obedient mostly, and loves to be on laps. My #1 jr is also darling but is a dynamo and doesn't hold still unless asleep.
Christina W said... (10/2/10 11:30 PM) Reply
What a great blue color! They look stylish and comfortable!
marthamyers said... (10/2/10 10:48 PM) Reply
I absolutely love these pants on you and must buy this pattern. I don't know what crepe couture is but it looks great. Nice work!
renren said... (10/2/10 10:14 PM) Reply
Very nice! And the little Wishbone character at the door looks like he approves, too!
MNBarb said... (10/2/10 8:09 PM) Reply
These Tilton patterns have been winners for you. This is a great version. I see that you HAVE been sewing instead of hanging out on message board, good for you!
sfshaza said... (10/2/10 7:45 PM) Reply
They look great, Marec!! I need to make more of these. :) By the way, the links to Ann's and my reviews are broken.
kkkkaty said... (10/2/10 7:01 PM) Reply
love that pattern, they look great! I made view c once as a muslin, and really liked them but didn't sew a wearable version... have to get back to that
21wale said... (10/2/10 6:19 PM) Reply
They are very stylish, besides looking really comfortable.
AuntieShel said... (10/2/10 5:28 PM) Reply
Your pants are lovely! Great color, too! Who is the little cutie waiting to come inside?

by: FreyaStark