Pattern Reviews> Other> BHST2 (Merckwaerdigh BHST2)

Reviewed by:Sigrid.

About Sigrid.starstarstarstar
Netherlands
Member since: 11/14/06
Posted on:10/3/10 5:35 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
Miss Fairchild said... (3/13/12 7:54 AM) Reply
Such beautiful work! I'm in awe. I wish I could make them as nicely as you do. Because of this review, you've given me encouragement to try making some.
Jane S said... (10/4/10 8:04 AM) Reply
Your lingerie is inspirational! I'm going to tackle a bra in 2011 and your tutorials and advice are such a wonderful resource. Thanks again for more beautiful results and fitting help.
Vibekeinyork said... (10/4/10 4:27 AM) Reply
Very inspiring. And very smart way to check the fit of the cups, too. If I ever get around to try making bras it will all be because of you.
Mazzygirl said... (10/3/10 4:38 PM) Reply
Beautiful bra! and I love that Ebay seller, have been wanting to buy bra kits in funky colours for ages & haven't been able to find them until now ;-) Thanks! Also love your tutorials, very helpful.
Laurie Lou said... (10/3/10 3:55 PM) Reply
Oh my word! they are (and panty) absolutely gorgeous. I love that style of the cup too. Very feminine. I hate the molded cups that are in the stores now so much I imagine a number of us will start making our own. Thanks for a informative review...but too much for me to tackle, I'm afraid.
Nancy K said... (10/3/10 2:04 PM) Reply
Beautiful! What a good tip about fitting. Not that I'm making bras any time soon, but you make the most gorgeous lingerie.
Kaelha said... (10/3/10 12:43 PM) Reply
How beautiful and such a wonderful fit!
Elona said... (10/3/10 12:29 PM) Reply
I am in awe, Sigrid. What marvelous lingerie you make!
li'l miss muffett said... (10/3/10 9:46 AM) Reply
Oh Sigrid! This is gorgeous! You always make such beautiful bras. Glad to hear you didn't have many problems with the fit. I'm also glad to hear Merckwaerdigh patterns are in English now! Yippee!
ryan's mom said... (10/3/10 7:26 AM) Reply
Absolutely beautiful, Sigrid! Such impressive work as always :) .

Sewing Workshop New Yorker Jacket Pattern