Online Sewing Class: Blueprints to Blue Jeans

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3625 (Pants)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
MN USA
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:10/10/10 11:11 AM
Last Updated:11/20/10 10:57 AM
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Other Projects by MNBarb using this Pattern

photophoto

drmaria2000 said... (1/6/15 10:11 PM) Reply
I don't know if you'll see this, but does the pttern come to your "natural waist"? I can't decide if I will need to add length to the rise.
Gelbean said... (11/20/10 9:46 PM) Reply
Great looking pants. I've added this pattern to my wishlist.
Annette1 said... (11/20/10 7:12 PM) Reply
WOW, I LOVE your pants! This last version, in particular, is right up my alley! They look GREAT on you, too.
mhk3boys said... (11/20/10 5:04 PM) Reply
Wow! Your pants keep getting better!!
RLL said... (11/20/10 3:24 PM) Reply
Another fabulous job. These looks so good on you. Congrats on finding the right fit!
renren said... (11/20/10 11:18 AM) Reply
I am very interested in that wide, curved waistband since it is a look I like and it seems to offer a way to get a great fit. These really are TNT pants for you--a real winner! Love that cute little welt pocket, too. Bring it on, Minnesota winter! MNBarb is ready for you!
Annette1 said... (10/27/10 0:33 AM) Reply
Another winner! And I SO agree with you about this waistband. It's PERFECT. In fact, I've used this waistband with other pants patterns, I like it so much. :o)
marec said... (10/26/10 10:54 AM) Reply
These look terrific!! Stay with this pattern.
Barbara V said... (10/26/10 10:30 AM) Reply
Your pants look great with a wonderful fit. While sewing on black can be a little frustrating, just remember how nicely it hides sewing glitches....I bet no one will notice the navy topstitching at all. Nice work!
mhk3boys said... (10/26/10 9:20 AM) Reply
Wow! Your black pants as well as your others from this pattern are awesome!
IZJ said... (10/26/10 9:01 AM) Reply

IZJ said... (10/26/10 9:01 AM) Reply
They look great. Making a pair of pants is on my to do list. Will be a first for me!
starryfish said... (10/26/10 8:04 AM) Reply
Great fit on you! Agree about black stealing all the light, I sometimes sew by feel!
VirginiasDghter said... (10/26/10 6:01 AM) Reply
You've got this down pat! I would not stray away from this pattern either. I love the fit on you. Not to big, not to tight, just right! While I prefer dresses, I do wear pants and you're taking some of the fear out of it for me to make a pair! Nice job........on all of them!
glenj said... (10/26/10 2:20 AM) Reply
you look good in these pants.You may not need to die trying after all;)
cloudyhn said... (10/26/10 0:02 AM) Reply
You look good in these pants... well-done...
sewin said... (10/17/10 4:16 PM) Reply
Great looking pants. The details are perfect.
KG2 said... (10/17/10 11:44 AM) Reply
Love your alterations. They look very good on you.
annie11 said... (10/17/10 10:45 AM) Reply
You did a fantastic job on these. Pants are so hard to get the fit just right, but you have these fitting beautifully!
GlButterfly said... (10/17/10 4:07 AM) Reply
They turned out good. A couple of minor issues, but what an improvement! Your determination paid off. Good for you.
Annette1 said... (10/17/10 0:57 AM) Reply
You make the BEST pants, and these are right up there at our usual HIGH STANDARDS! :o)
CynthiaSue said... (10/17/10 0:00 AM) Reply
i think the fit is perfect. agreed. fabric and color choice perfect. they look really well tailored.
WildWyoming said... (10/16/10 9:01 PM) Reply
Great job of customizing this pattern. They look great.
mhk3boys said... (10/16/10 7:48 PM) Reply
Wow! You are really working this pattern really well! Your pants look RTW!
Christas said... (10/16/10 6:43 PM) Reply
Another very nice looking pair of pants from this pattern! You make me want to sew myself another pair! :-)
pterion said... (10/11/10 9:14 AM) Reply
These pants look really good on you. Like the wide waistband style. The color is tres cool.
dingyadi said... (10/11/10 5:33 AM) Reply
Very, very nice! Love the fabric and colour and the cut on you. They look fabulous with the narrower leg.
lesliez said... (10/11/10 0:18 AM) Reply
These look great! I love the color.
marec said... (10/10/10 6:28 PM) Reply
Super pants!! I like the waistband a lot and love the color paired with the black shirt.
Mushywear said... (10/10/10 4:47 PM) Reply
These are a great looking pair of pants. The color is perfect for fall. I really like it with th black too. I like the shape of the back pockets as well. I agree with everyone else, it looks like these are already so close to a TNT pattern with the alterations you've made. Very current!
DreinPA said... (10/10/10 3:03 PM) Reply
Glad I'm not the only one who like pea-soup green pants. The front pockets are great. If the legs get much narrower, you may lose the ease of wear.
susiestitcher said... (10/10/10 2:24 PM) Reply
Beautiful pants! I love the waistband and may have to try this one. Only if I can get a fit as nice as yours. I like the way you narrowed the legs a bit. Anything that eliminates my muffin top is a plus, too! Looks like you almost have your TNT. Congrats!
Christas said... (10/10/10 2:09 PM) Reply
This is one of my favorite pants patterns. I love your version. It looks like you got such a nice fit. The color of your pants is so stylish.
Johsews said... (10/10/10 12:27 PM) Reply
These are my go-to pants these days- I've probably made 5 of them! I also narrow the legs but not as much as you- got to try that. Great job!
Beek said... (10/10/10 12:11 PM) Reply
Great looking pants. I like the way you slimmed down the legs. Very flattering.
Mirakel said... (10/10/10 11:42 AM) Reply
They look great, MUCH better than the photo/illustrations on the envelope. I like the alterations you made, too, made the pants more stylish and modern. Great choice in color, also, especially for the fall.
ingysoup said... (10/10/10 11:22 AM) Reply
Really good review and a great looking pair of pants. Love the color.