Online Sewing Class: Understanding Wool Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> V7906 (Misses' Blouse)

Reviewed by:Barbara V

About Barbara Vstarstarstarstar
Posted on:10/14/10 11:16 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 14 people

Ann Smith said... (10/22/10 5:00 PM) Reply
Love this on you, all the different ways.
sfshaza said... (10/22/10 3:44 PM) Reply
I *love* this top, Barbara!!! So flattering! I have never seen this pattern before, but I need to track it down. :)
Annette1 said... (10/16/10 2:05 AM) Reply
It's a good thing I'm goofing off instead of working, or I might have missed this lovely blouse. :o) What a beautifully draping fabric, and the crinkled texture adds so much. I like it with the belt, too!
Diane333 said... (10/15/10 8:32 AM) Reply
I love your blouse and the various ways you have shown to wear it.
Diane333 said... (10/15/10 8:32 AM) Reply
I love your blouse and the various ways you have shown to wear it.
DorothyK said... (10/14/10 10:45 PM) Reply
Beautiful blouse that fits perfectly. Another wonderful addition to your elegant wardrobe.
carolynw said... (10/14/10 10:42 PM) Reply
Really lovely and I am just hoping I haven't thrown out my pattern - yours makes me want to get to it immediately
Hilary said... (10/14/10 10:07 PM) Reply
Very pretty! And I love your porch too :o)
Terri A said... (10/14/10 9:42 PM) Reply
So beautiful!
Catbird said... (10/14/10 7:45 PM) Reply
This is so pretty, and a perfect use for that interesting fabric. I'm sure Loes herself would approve. I love all the different stylings. So nice!
FreyaStark said... (10/14/10 5:11 PM) Reply
A chic and distinctive blouse, and another inspirational review. I've just interrupted my PR session to buy the pattern!
susiestitcher said... (10/14/10 5:04 PM) Reply
Wow! Your blouse is so beautiful. You always sew the most elegant garments, and this one is no exception. Lovely drape and lines. It looks incredibly soft, comfy, and stylish. It is so attractive on you -- like everything you make!
Christas said... (10/14/10 4:43 PM) Reply
Beautiful blouse and it looks wonderful on you! Glad to see you are back to sewing as I have really missed your reviews. Thanks for the link for coordinating fabrics for wardrobes. Another very helpful review as always!
Jolet said... (10/14/10 4:02 PM) Reply
Nice and elegant blouse in a lovely color
Jane S said... (10/14/10 2:38 PM) Reply
Love how this blouse drapes so beautifully on you. I love the new draping tops that are so poular but too much knit fabric just looks clingy and dumpy on me. This blouse is a great alternative as a woven but drapey overblouse. Thanks so much for your great review and multiple pics.
eugenia123 said... (10/14/10 2:06 PM) Reply
Your clothes always look so elegant - and this is lovely blouse is no exception. I really love the beautiful way the front drapes and the fabric is such a lovely rich colour for fall.
Kathy7661 said... (10/14/10 1:36 PM) Reply
Bought this pattern on sale but later didn't think I would ever make it. I'm considering it again after seeing your blouse. Very nice!
Nan Kay said... (10/14/10 12:44 PM) Reply
Nice blouse, I've never seen this pattern, but I really like it.
mendospot said... (10/14/10 12:37 PM) Reply
classy!
lynne1nor said... (10/14/10 12:36 PM) Reply
Nice looking blouse! Like the flared sleeves and the tucks
Elona said... (10/14/10 12:35 PM) Reply
You've made a beautiful blouse there. It is indeed elegant, as Renren puts it so well.
renren said... (10/14/10 12:06 PM) Reply
Very beautiful. I think it's that term--"understated elegance"--that fits here. It's elegant, but not in-your-face elegance, quietly elegant. Something like that. Beautiful, for sure.
Paris75008 said... (10/14/10 11:58 AM) Reply
What a lovely blouse. I love all the different looks you created and the fabric is really cute. Also, the front tucks are very flattering. LOVE it!
halleyscomet said... (10/14/10 11:45 AM) Reply
Looks really cute belted. Great job!

Jalie 2214