Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2694 (Wrap top)

Reviewed by:homejewel

About homejewelstar
OR USA
Member since: 8/14/08
Posted on:10/19/10 3:58 PM
Last Updated:10/19/10 4:44 PM

callmeRuth said... (2/5/11 10:02 PM) Reply
Lovely tunic. I've made this pattern as a top, but never thought to lengthen it. I love yours!
canei said... (1/4/11 7:41 AM) Reply
Nice top...I also use this to get out of a funk...the only thing is I am having problems fitting. I have to work on my FBA. You are right, this is a fast and super easy top and almost uses no fabric. I've made a few out of left over fabric, seemed like it wasn't even a yard's worth and I used the largest size. I think that everyone should have this in their pattern stash...I am looking to make several for the spring/summer. Again great job and looks great on you.
donna mel said... (10/20/10 9:01 AM) Reply
Walmart?! I never expected you to say that!
Miranda said... (10/19/10 10:38 PM) Reply
This is one of my all time favourite patterns, though I've never tried that view! Gorgeous top and great idea about the bralet.
homejewel said... (10/19/10 7:49 PM) Reply
Donna - this fabric was from a rare stop at WalMart (we don't have one in our town). It is actually pretty nice (and the price was right).
susiestitcher said... (10/19/10 7:16 PM) Reply
Beautiful tunic top, HJ! It looks great on you. I usually pass on crossover tops, but this one looks like it might work for me. And I love the fabric, too!
MNBarb said... (10/19/10 6:29 PM) Reply
I've never thought a cross-over top would work for me but this top looks great on you and fits so well. I might have to give it a try when I get my serger. Thanks for the review!
Christas said... (10/19/10 6:28 PM) Reply
Really pretty top! Love your fabric choice!
donna mel said... (10/19/10 6:11 PM) Reply
love your fabric...where did you get it?
Mufffet said... (10/19/10 4:55 PM) Reply
Very popular pattern. I made this up several years ago and keep meaning to do so again...thanks for the review!
Noeysmommy said... (10/19/10 4:26 PM) Reply
Cute top! Looks so nice on you. I am tall as well, so maybe I'll give this one a try!

BurdaStyle Magazine 06-2011-110