Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1192 (Misses' Dress)

Reviewed by:marjenann

About marjenannstarstar
Member since: 8/26/04
Posted on:10/20/10 6:53 PM
Last Updated:10/20/10 7:00 PM

Swim Style Patterns

Swimwear Gymwear Patterns

gernella said... (8/7/13 6:31 AM) Reply
Thank goodness I looked here first, I have had this pattern for a while and thought it looked a nice easy dress that I could do between rests decorating! I think I will move on to something easier.
gernella said... (8/7/13 6:31 AM) Reply
ImListening said... (9/15/11 3:05 PM) Reply
thank you for your warnings about the pattern. I'm glad your effort was not wasted and that your daughter enjoys this pretty dress.
ryan's mom said... (10/21/10 4:08 PM) Reply
What a beautiful dress!!! Such impeccable sewing :) . You'd never know that this lovely creation came from a poor excuse of a pattern.
AuntieShel said... (10/21/10 11:22 AM) Reply
What a beautiful dress, all because of your patience with a poor pattern. I was attracted to this dress for the fairly simple lines, although I wasn't sure about the shoulder--it seemed a little wide. Now I am so glad I did not buy this pattern. I'm sure I do not have the patience that you do necessary to correct the bad drafting. The dress is absolutely gorgeous and would love to see a pic of your daughter wearing it.
sewmytime said... (10/21/10 0:11 AM) Reply
It really is a gorgeous dress!
marec said... (10/20/10 11:00 PM) Reply
This is why I love PR. I can enjoy seeing advanced level work, and learn what went into that result. That is priceless for me. This dress is beautiful and I would bet your daughter is a knock out in it.
mendospot said... (10/20/10 9:38 PM) Reply
What a shame! It's so pretty.
valgal said... (10/20/10 8:50 PM) Reply
I'm sorry to hear this pattern was a dud. I have and was waiting a review. Thanks for your feedback. Btw your dress looks amazing.
RadarRadiance said... (10/20/10 8:50 PM) Reply
I think it looks beatiful! I love the lines and sewing is great. I would love one too!!!
Miranda said... (10/20/10 8:15 PM) Reply
You've done a beautiful job. The dress is gorgeous and I can see why your daughter loves it.

Pattern Work