Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8654 (MISSES' JACKET)

Reviewed by:Indiana Gail

About Indiana Gail
Member since: 8/7/10

Posted on:10/20/10 11:17 PM
Last Updated:10/21/10 7:24 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
KK404 said... (1/11/11 9:47 AM) Reply
Your jacket is fabulous! I'm not clear, did you end up lining it or no? Your review is very helpful :)
Restart06 said... (10/24/10 3:43 PM) Reply
Very cute! I love the fabric! I have this in mind to sew up sometime, thanks for sharing!!
Indiana Gail said... (10/23/10 9:40 PM) Reply
Thank you all - wore the jacket today to a wedding and received many compliments. Sorry about the picture - I was having an awful time getting it to a website to load correctly. I do recommend this one, and am anxious to see your final results!
carolynw said... (10/21/10 11:04 PM) Reply
At last I was able to get a big picture - tried for a long time - your jacket is absolutely gorgeous and now I feel Imust get this pattern,
Bunny7 said... (10/21/10 10:27 AM) Reply
thanks for the review. I have this pattern cut out and on the table ready to go in linen. I am small in the shoulders, so I did have a little but of adjusting to do and I am only 5'4 so I did take a bit off the hem, but so far the fitting on this was easy, the pieces go together like a dream. I love your jacket and encourage you to make it again in another fabric. It's a great jacket with tons of possibilities. I know that I'll make several. Thanks again. Great review.
marec said... (10/21/10 10:12 AM) Reply
Congrats on your first review! And what a cool looking jacket-I love your fabric choice.
mm said... (10/21/10 4:03 AM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this. I have ordered it and am looking forward to making it. Yours looks lovely.

You Sew Girl Kids Hats Pattern