Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5403 (Connie Crawford pattern)

Reviewed by:JETrinity

About JETrinitystarstar
MI USA
Member since: 8/23/09
Posted on:10/21/10 10:54 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
marec said... (10/27/10 0:56 AM) Reply
These look wonderful! I have this pattern and am now very interested in starting on it. Will your husband cut out my fabric too? :-)
ggf2005 said... (10/22/10 5:20 PM) Reply
Loved what you did with the piping and the color. Low rise is like regular rise on me because I'm so show waisted, that being said ...I'm with you, too many muffin tops and whale tales!
RLL said... (10/22/10 1:58 PM) Reply
These do look as tho they fit very nicely. I would also like to know how you get your DH to do the cutting for you???
MNBarb said... (10/22/10 8:57 AM) Reply
I love this fabric. How great to have pants that look dressy made from wonderful cotton that resists wrinkles. I agree with your soapbox statement. I'm just not really interested in seeing parts of the general public that formerly would have been hidden by underwear and I'm a girl of the 60's when hip huggers had their first go-around.
mssewcrazy said... (10/22/10 8:07 AM) Reply
Those look very nice on you. Thanks for all the info on the pattern especially the leg width of the views.
no7262 said... (10/22/10 8:00 AM) Reply
You got a great fit! Love the added piping! Nora :)
Rebecca D said... (10/22/10 6:59 AM) Reply
Those look great, Jeanette. Have fun at the retreat. And how do you get your husband to cut out your fabric for you?
Ellenatlga said... (10/22/10 6:36 AM) Reply
Superb! Those look great on you!
FreyaStark said... (10/22/10 4:07 AM) Reply
Comfortable-looking pants. The piping is a nice touch.
ChristinePDX said... (10/21/10 11:19 PM) Reply
These are really cute, I love your idea of adding the piping, I am going to think about doing that in the future.
renren said... (10/21/10 11:00 PM) Reply
Fabulous jeans! Love the piping (and yes, there is quite a parade of humanity out there displaying all kinds of things!).

BurdaStyle Magazine 08-2009-127