Online Sewing Class: Pattern Work

Pattern Reviews> Cutting Line Designs> 81508 (Ebb & Flow)

Reviewed by:JETrinity

About JETrinitystarstar
MI USA
Member since: 8/23/09
Posted on:10/25/10 3:06 PM

Other Projects by JETrinity using this Pattern

OP Gal said... (7/4/11 10:05 AM) Reply
I'm currently sewing this pattern, so your review was very helpful. I agree, her instructions are very detailed and helpful, Your shirts are great example of how this shirt looks when finished. Thanks for the informative review.
Jane S said... (10/26/10 5:16 PM) Reply
I love her directions, also. How fun to have fabric remind you of a trip and also get a great new garment when you get home.
Michele Lommasson said... (10/26/10 11:58 AM) Reply
Lovely top. Thanks for the review.
nicegirl said... (10/26/10 10:54 AM) Reply
What a great souvenir! The top looks comfortable and flattering (and I love your hair).
Rebecca D said... (10/26/10 6:41 AM) Reply
Love both tops and thanks for the detailed neckband tutorial.
FreyaStark said... (10/26/10 4:50 AM) Reply
That was the best 10 euros you ever spent! A very nice top.
RLL said... (10/25/10 6:04 PM) Reply
I have but have not tried this pattern yet. LOVE the one seam pants....have made probably 30 or more pairs in different variations. I really need to get out this pattern and give it a go. You definately cannnot beat her instructions and yes, I think all of her patterns I have tried run a bit big.
renren said... (10/25/10 3:59 PM) Reply
Excellent review with lots of great detail. Nice tops, too. And of course the One Seam Pants. I have not sewn anything by Louise Cutting but I do own a pattern which I have read through a couple of times and I have to say I think her instructions are the absolute best I've ever read.