Pattern Reviews> Oliver + S> OS006TT (2 + 2 Blouse & Pleated Skirt)

Reviewed by:E1izabeth

About E1izabethstar
Member since: 8/2/10
Posted on:10/29/10 2:43 PM

See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)    Baby clothes    Toddlers
E1izabeth said... (11/2/10 8:56 AM) Reply
Thanks ladies! The sizing on this one seems to run true to me. I've made other O+S patterns and found the chest to be snug (even though my daughter is thin). However, that is not the case with this top. The a-line shaping makes it an easy fit.
Raye Ann said... (10/30/10 8:48 PM) Reply
Adorable! It is on the shelf waiting for my daughter to grow into the pattern. How did you find the sizing?
moushka said... (10/30/10 3:29 PM) Reply
This pattern is sitting on my sewing table waiting for me to cut into it. Your version is adorable. Lovely fabric. Mine will be a birthday present for my two-year-old DGD.
renren said... (10/30/10 6:26 AM) Reply
I love the matching you've done on these fabrics and now I read it is an O + S fabric collection called City Weekend. This is a fabulously cute, sweet little top and as you have stated, I am sure you will sew it many times over the next few years as your daughter grows. Looks like it came right out of a pricey boutique!
lyndle said... (10/30/10 6:26 AM) Reply
Beautiful. I will be adding this one to my gift-making list as you suggest. Your fabric choices are beautiful too!

Favorite Things Little Nightie Night Pattern