Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6369 (Sundress for Juniors)

Viewed 2043 times

Posted on:6/11/04 11:31 PM
Last Updated:6/12/04 6:08 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Formalwear
click here" border="0" width="64"> firehotchickadee said... (5/12/06 6:25 PM) Reply
It's beautiful. Great details!
SouthernStitch said... (6/14/04 10:42 AM) Reply
Wow, Leslie - you are getting to the advanced stuff with your niece - way to go! Dress looks fabulous, congrats to you both!!
Danvillegirl said... (6/13/04 9:26 AM) Reply
Very nice dress! Glad your niece is getting into sewing.
mag said... (6/13/04 7:24 AM) Reply
Very pretty dress. I am looking for something for my daughter to sew and wear to a wedding. That looks like a great project.
SandraB said... (6/12/04 5:11 PM) Reply
Great job Niece-y!! Good to see a new review from you Leslie. It has been a while. Thanks for reviewing this one.
momo said... (6/12/04 12:22 PM) Reply
Very nice dress. I think it is great that your niece is sewing, it's a great skill for a young girl to have and know. Great job niece-y :)
CarolynGM said... (6/12/04 10:12 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress, and cotton lawn is perfect for summer in hot Texas. Niece-y is well on her way to becoming a fine sewist.
drsue said... (6/12/04 9:41 AM) Reply
Very nice and summery! Why doesn't our Joann's ever get such nice fabric??? And I even live in the heart of "the OC." but they only seem to sell junk fabric here.
kathi s said... (6/12/04 8:28 AM) Reply
Adorable dress! What a great job Niece-y has done on what could be a difficult fabric! The diagonal lines of the fabric are all right on- no skewing. Congratulations and congratulations to you ,Leslie, for being such a great auntie!
Asa Hagstrom said... (6/12/04 2:42 AM) Reply
How fun to make a dress together! Your dress looks much cuter than both the inspiration and the pattern pictures.
Georgene said... (6/12/04 0:46 AM) Reply
Leslie, I wish your neice would sign up for her own PR acc't so we could tell her how great she's doing on her projects! (Of course with such a wonderful teacher....she is very lucky) Wish my DD would take the plunge and try her hand at putting something together. I love the fabric and the airy insouciance of this dress.
Joyfullife said... (6/11/04 11:52 PM) Reply
Great job, Niece-y! I've had that happen to me at Joann's too. Those darn "sale" signs pull you into thinking you'll get a great buy. I've learned that you have to look at the label on the bolt that tells you what "season" the fabric is. In fact, the knit I used in my latest review was more expensive than I thought when I got to checkout.

BurdaStyle Magazine 10-2005-101B