Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 57088-1000 (from Patterns of Fashion)

Reviewed by:cindyj

About cindyj
NS CANADA
Member since: 3/30/06
Posted on:10/31/10 8:40 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
ElizabethDee said... (11/4/10 10:43 AM) Reply
I'm so impressed at your ability to make this dress AND a hat so quickly, especially using cheap and nasty polyester. Can't wait until you figure out the photo stuff, because I'd love to see more of it. And I hope you post the next gown you make, too.
Trephas2003 said... (11/3/10 9:24 AM) Reply
It looks beautiful!
cindyj said... (11/1/10 3:06 PM) Reply
I can't enlarge it either - sorry, it's my 1st review and I'm trying to figure out what to do. But if you click on "Pattern info provided by...", it will take you to my flickr pictures. I hope.
JEF said... (11/1/10 9:33 AM) Reply
I can't enlarge your photo but it looks amazing from what I can see! Sometimes, I too am all about the quick "let's get it finished" sewing. Think you made a good call given the fabric you had - not worth any more time!
cindyj said... (11/1/10 5:47 AM) Reply
It's boned in the front but it doesn't have hooks and eyes - I ran out of time so it's sewn on. The puffiness is period funniness but the way it's lying so far back and off of my shoulder is definitely fitting funniness.
MCBurbage said... (11/1/10 5:21 AM) Reply
Were you able to get the unboned center front hook and eye closure to work, or did you wind up either boning or pinning? If the sleeve funniness is a little puffiness at the back of the sleeve, that's period funniness.

Create Kids Couture Create Kids Couture