Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 3600 (Ralph's Pants)

Reviewed by:SueV

About SueVstarstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 1/29/04
Posted on:11/2/10 11:33 PM
Last Updated:11/3/10 11:39 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people

CLDebra said... (2/13/13 7:35 PM) Reply
Yes, this pattern is a copy of a Ralph Lauren pair of pants. I love Peggy Sagers webcasts and am so happy that you reviewed these pants. They look lovely on you! Great job.
diane s said... (12/9/10 8:13 PM) Reply
thanks for the review, they look like straight leg to me, but the pattern illustration looks like boot cut. I'm glad I saw them made up.
Kathi R said... (11/3/10 8:53 PM) Reply
Great fit on the pants.....nice job.
pterion said... (11/3/10 11:54 AM) Reply
Very nice trousers. I might have to try these, as I really like the instructions on Silhouette patterns. I'm curious why they are "Ralph's" pants though...they clearly aren't FOR Ralph! Fashioned after a Ralph Lauren style, maybe?
Sewing Chick said... (11/3/10 8:43 AM) Reply
I'm glad you reviewed this pattern. I have been thinking about getting it. Your pants look great. I really like Silhouette patterns and am not sure why they are not reviewed more.
MNBarb said... (11/3/10 7:55 AM) Reply
Nice fitting pants and the trouser style works well for you.
Christas said... (11/3/10 1:48 AM) Reply
Both pairs look great. I especially like the raw silk ones. It looks like your alterations were perfect!
Elona said... (11/3/10 1:31 AM) Reply
Both pairs look super on you! The back view is very sleek and smooth, too. This pattern might actually be a winner, but based on the envelope's line drawing alone, I would never have bought it. Who on earth does Silhouette's illustrations?? They really look more like rather awful cartoons, and there's hardly any written information about design features, such as hem width, curved or straight waistband, pocket stay, etc. So, congratulations to you on getting such great looking trousers from a somewhat unlikely source. I might even need to buy the pattern!

Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns