Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Sweater knit fabrics

cmarie12 said... (12/6/10 10:37 PM) Reply
Thanks for a great review! I just bought this pattern and your review has encouraged me to make my own version of it!
blue mooney said... (11/6/10 11:51 AM) Reply
Just tear off the part of the envelope where the size is. When you can use a pattern without alterations, it's worth any momentary humiliation! Great style to have as a TNT.
RLL said... (11/5/10 10:59 AM) Reply
This does look good! I too hate those facings and need to use your idea. I made this top a couple years ago and like the fit but very rarely wear it because of the facing thing.
mssewcrazy said... (11/4/10 6:41 PM) Reply
I love the idea of getting rid of the facing to shoulder and doing a placket like thing. I guess I need to start looking harder at collars and front facing treatments in rtw - great idea. I love your new shirt.
Cody7 said... (11/4/10 6:38 PM) Reply
The blouse looks really great on you. I have had this pattern for a few years now and never even opened it to look at the instructions. May be I will now. It is a great style for a TNT blouse. Thanks for your review.
Christas said... (11/4/10 5:43 PM) Reply
Your blouse looks so nice! Isn't it great to be able to sew and duplicate our favorite clothes?! Glad you were able to find a nice replacement for your favorite EB blouse.
renren said... (11/4/10 5:41 PM) Reply
That looks really nice! I started this pattern once but realized I was in over my head. Hmm, maybe I could do it now. Sew more! Looks good. (Sorry, Eddie, it's over.)

Kwik Sew 3179