Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1068 (MISSES' JACKET, TOP, DRESS, SKIRT AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:optimistic

About optimisticstar
Member since: 9/9/09
Posted on:11/13/10 7:46 PM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Pants    Skirts
Bea316 said... (12/24/10 12:33 PM) Reply
I agree great job
pdiddly said... (12/15/10 0:47 AM) Reply
I have bought this pattern - based on the picture in my Sew Direct magazine (UK) whereby the collar stands up - I notice in all the photos here the collar is down!!! I bought the pattern to make it up as a work suit and to make the dress etc - still well done all looks great.
Coastal Connie said... (11/26/10 11:47 PM) Reply
Your work is wonderful. I never would have thought that this was your first jacket! Great work! All pieces fit you beautifully. Enjoy it! Will you make it again? I think you should!
pauladaniel said... (11/17/10 8:44 PM) Reply
Excellent work and very creative. It almost looks like your fine detailing could make the jacket reversible. Is it?
no7262 said... (11/16/10 5:13 PM) Reply
Looks great Nora :)
Carol Mendoza said... (11/16/10 2:25 PM) Reply
I agree, great job!
ggf2005 said... (11/16/10 1:39 PM) Reply
Great job on your first lined jacket!
SheBear0320 said... (11/15/10 0:34 AM) Reply
Great job on your mini business wardrobe -- love all your little touches that make it uniquely yours.
jannw said... (11/14/10 1:07 AM) Reply
looks great on you..love the back line of the jacket.
lamstu said... (11/13/10 11:46 PM) Reply
I always loved this pattern, but it hasn't yet made it into my stash (so many other jackets there already!). Your version is really smart. Great tips on the pressing issues.
Aroura said... (11/13/10 9:11 PM) Reply
This looks beautiful! I love the jacket, too. Would love to see more pics of the pants, and dress especially!
Sweetiebop said... (11/13/10 8:13 PM) Reply
Your jacket looks fabulous. Love the silver lining.
Andreahg said... (11/13/10 7:51 PM) Reply
I love your jacket! I bought this pattern for the top but this review makes me want to make the jacket, too.

Ottobre Design Magazine 02-2005-12: Linen Dress