Pattern Reviews> Other> Preemie overlap gown (Preemie overlap gown)

Reviewed by:TanyaMT

About TanyaMTstarstarstar
Member since: 4/28/04
Posted on:6/16/04 3:24 PM

JDpenelope said... (7/1/04 7:35 AM) Reply
These garments are adorable--the recipient will be privileged to get those nice Wazoodle remnants--their stuff is great. Thanks for the link to Allcrafts4charity--will keep it in mind; looks like a great pattern.
PhyllisC said... (6/17/04 3:00 PM) Reply
I wish I had these when my twins were really small...they were full-term, but with multiples the easy on/easy-off features is good too! Especially in that crazy brith-to 3month period.
drsue said... (6/16/04 10:33 PM) Reply
Adorable!!!
mudcat said... (6/16/04 7:57 PM) Reply
I like the fabrics you've chosen. They are so cheerful and bright not all baby pastel.
TanyaMT said... (6/16/04 7:51 PM) Reply
Lou, I would think it would be very easy as it is only closed at the ribbing; just don't tack the bottom closed and put snaps down the bias tape.
Lou. said... (6/16/04 4:21 PM) Reply
They are gorgeous. I wonder if I could adapt the pattern to add snaps for a regular baby?
Hilary said... (6/16/04 4:17 PM) Reply
cute cute cute! my daughter is a preemie and these would've been sooo appreciated! maybe I'll try some to share w/ a local charity group that sews for preemies. Thanks for the review!

Sassy Bag