Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2860 (Misses & Miss Petite Pants Amazing Fit Collection)

Reviewed by:JETrinity

About JETrinitystarstar
MI USA
Member since: 8/23/09
Posted on:11/15/10 6:36 PM
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Other Projects by JETrinity using this Pattern

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

TanyaMT said... (12/6/10 7:12 PM) Reply
What a wonderfully detailed review. Thanks go much. Your pants look fantastic on you.
marciae said... (12/1/10 5:20 PM) Reply
great review I did 2342 and loved the fit I have 2700 to try - not sure how I feel about 1in below waist - 1/2 in might be ok!!
Laurasews said... (11/16/10 10:13 PM) Reply
Your description of how you chose which sizes to use is very helpful. Thank you. Great looking pants!
GlButterfly said... (11/16/10 2:45 PM) Reply
Very nice detailed review. What a great fit! I have this pattern but have doubts of its fit on me. There is one way to find out.
erinw83 said... (11/16/10 0:04 AM) Reply
What a great review! Makes me want to go dig this pattern out of my stash and get with it! :) Your pants look great, btw!
erinw83 said... (11/16/10 0:04 AM) Reply
Terri A said... (11/15/10 11:55 PM) Reply
Great review and pants!
marthamyers said... (11/15/10 11:17 PM) Reply
Wow! Excellent thorough review. Isn't it great to have a go-to pants pattern. They fit you perfectly. Thanks so much for all the details.
psm484 said... (11/15/10 10:59 PM) Reply
Wow~ Love the fit you got with this pattern. Great idea on the stash/pattern basket system too. I will have to try that.
Dee2 said... (11/15/10 9:45 PM) Reply
Great review & the pants look wonderful on! I love the fabric you chose.
Kathy in NM said... (11/15/10 9:00 PM) Reply
Thanks for the detailed review! The pants look and fit great. It makes sense that they have you put on the waistband before the final fitting. You can't really tell how they will fit before that (but of course I try to fit without the waistband.....) I think I'll give this pattern a try as I usually have similar wrinkles on the rear.