Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 7185 (Capri Pants)

Reviewed by:AnitaJJ

About AnitaJJstar
Member since: 7/6/08
Posted on:11/20/10 6:07 PM
Last Updated:11/21/10 3:20 PM

Christas said... (12/4/10 9:38 AM) Reply
Very cute capri pants ..... cute dog and photo shoot too!
MNBarb said... (11/21/10 10:11 PM) Reply
It isn't even a little fair that MY review photo today is straight-on, dorky and wrapped in 3 layers of clothing. And there you are looking completely cute and sitting in a wild, pink lawn chair...and you're BAREFOOT! I'm so jealous. I do think my dog might be as cute as yours. Love the pants and batik and the entire look.
mary in FL said... (11/21/10 6:06 PM) Reply
Great-lookin' pants (I think they are pedal-pusher length), and love the hippy look, including dog's necklace!
SewWil said... (11/21/10 1:13 AM) Reply
Great capris. Nice print. Beautiful dog.
marec said... (11/21/10 0:35 AM) Reply
Let me add to what I wrote on your blog-these are so darling! I love the styling of the photo shoot also. Your canine crew is very cute. Thanks for the info on junior sizing. I'm going to try that with some used patterns.
Scheryka said... (11/20/10 9:42 PM) Reply
Yes, I need the link! Yes, I love the outfit! Yes, your doggy is cute! Yes, the pink pops. lol good job.
AnneMarie60 said... (11/20/10 8:32 PM) Reply
Really cute! Love the fabric.
Annette1 said... (11/20/10 7:16 PM) Reply
Your FASHION PHOTO is so cute -- as are these capris! :o) Of course, I'm IMMEDIATELY drawn to your dog. What a beautiful COLOR he (she?) is. I'd say this capri pattern is a definite keeper for you. :o)
renren said... (11/20/10 6:17 PM) Reply
Well done! I'm sure Burda will appreciate the homage you pay to them in the way of hiding the garment. And the photo does tell a story! Florida! Sun! Relaxation! And it really catches one's attention. For my own photo shoots, I prefer the up-against-the-wall-blank-stare-stand-rigid-suck in-the-gut look, but for those of you who are more self-assured I do see the charm in your approach. Very nice capri pants, or whatever they might be called. And I love that hot pink in the chair and sweater (and of course, the reddish-brown dog).

BurdaStyle Magazine 12-2013-119