Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2321 (Choice of lined warm-up pants)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
MN USA
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:11/21/10 1:57 PM
Last Updated:11/21/10 3:54 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Christas said... (11/23/10 0:33 AM) Reply
Your pants look terrific! Very nice review too!
Annette1 said... (11/22/10 8:05 PM) Reply
I'd say you're ready to HIT THE TRAILS, and your dogs will be thanking you for making these cozy pants. I have this pattern, too (SURPRISE, SURPRISE), so I love seeing these made up so nicely. :o)
Gelbean said... (11/22/10 1:33 PM) Reply
Your pants are great! I hadn't seen this pattern before. I don't live in MN but I think I could get a lot of wear out of these in OH. :)
21wale said... (11/21/10 8:39 PM) Reply
These are great pants! They look nice and I'm sure they'll be quite useful. The flannel must very comfy against the skin. I've eyed that supplex many times, but had been thinking more in the line of jackets for my boys. But I'm sure I'd get good use of pants like these - possibly even with an interlining?
papago said... (11/21/10 7:58 PM) Reply
Really cute pants on you! I hadn't noticed this pattern. Like you, I live in the Minnesota tundra and agree these would be great here!
RLL said... (11/21/10 6:19 PM) Reply
Those pants look so cozy! And I am glad that you have them and that I don't need them LOL!
JillyBe said... (11/21/10 2:25 PM) Reply
lol at the contrast! Your pants are fabulous, but I must admit that I greatly prefer mushywear's weather, & I hope I won't be needing or making lined pants anytime soon....;-D The pheasant-noodle soup, however....yummmm.........
AnitaJJ said... (11/21/10 2:25 PM) Reply
Your pants look great. And bring back such very fond memories. I lived in MN my whole adult life and LOVED Mill End Fabrics. (We don't have such a thing here). In those days, I made lots of ski-wear. (Remember frost-line kits? That was my first down vest project...). I miss winter when I see you all bundled up so cute.
mhk3boys said... (11/21/10 2:16 PM) Reply
OMG! I really love those pants! I live in NC but I'm so cold natured! Your pants look awesome! I love your colors and your fit looks great!

Japanese Pattern Books Drape Drape 2:Top #4

by: Deepika

by: ArtAttack

Jamie Christina Palooza Apron Pattern (JC309PA)

Jamie Christina Palooza Apron Pattern (JC309PA)

Victory Simone Paper Pattern