Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

NJ USA
Posted on:6/18/04 4:55 PM
Last Updated:6/18/04 4:58 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Sleepwear / Loungewear    Loungewear    Sleepwear
valerie sews said... (4/19/05 8:05 AM) Reply
Your robe is so pretty I thought it was a dress!
D1Diva said... (6/19/04 11:19 AM) Reply
Great robe! I like the fabric, but I too have had a problem with WalMart fabric being off grain.
JDpenelope said... (6/18/04 8:56 PM) Reply
Lou, you continue to urge me on, esp when I get in a slump. You make it sound so easy--probably because, for you, it IS easy! PS Love the robe, particularly the cheery color. (But if all goes well, you'll be in 2nd heaven in the hospital and won't need cheering--that's how it was for me--still remember like it was yesterday.)
Mary Reed said... (6/18/04 8:17 PM) Reply
Great fabric - I had to read the sentence twice to believe you got it for $2 at Walmart! Clearly I need to snoop around Walmart more!! You will be very stylish in the hospital.
Levone said... (6/18/04 6:58 PM) Reply
Nice looking robe. I love the material that you used for it.
PVA said... (6/18/04 5:50 PM) Reply
Simple and easy to make gift is great for an intermediate sewer, too. I've considered doing that for some of the family members on my Christmas list -- I have such a hard time trying to decide what to give them! If I start early, and they don't take too long to make, it would make the Christmas shopping so much more fun! Thanks for this review. (pretty robe! I'm sure you'll need more than one.)

Laughing Moon Mercantile 109