Online Sewing Class: Understanding Sheer Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> None (T-Shirt Blanket)

Reviewed by:Gelbean

About Gelbeanstarstarstar
PA USA
Member since: 2/17/08
Posted on:11/30/10 2:51 PM

lauraborealis said... (12/2/10 5:12 PM) Reply
You did such a fantastic job with this. I've had squares cut from my t-shirts for years and have hesitated in putting it together because the examples I'd seen look so chaotic.... I'm reinspired! Thank you for the instructions.
Ellenatlga said... (12/1/10 6:37 AM) Reply
Great looking blanket! The hardest thing about these t-shirt blankets is choosing the quilt fabric that will coordinate, or come close too, all the t-shirt colors. Yours is great, I love the red, perfect for boys.
jnamcd said... (11/30/10 11:21 PM) Reply
This is awesome! I've seen this idea before, and hope to do it one day for my children when they graduate and head to college!
Christas said... (11/30/10 9:54 PM) Reply
What a great idea! That is such a wonderful personalized gift! Thanks so much for your review.
AnneMarie60 said... (11/30/10 8:06 PM) Reply
Thank you for posting this review with instructions! My daughter recently brought me a bag filled with her treasured sorority tees and begged me to make a quilt from them. Maybe I will get a quilt made for her before Christmas now that I know how to go about the task. You did a great job, and I know your son will be so pleased!

10 inch Serrated Edge Shears