Pattern Reviews> Burda> 3197 (T-Shirt)

Reviewed by:TanyaMT

About TanyaMTstarstarstar
Member since: 4/28/04
Posted on:6/21/04 7:06 PM
Last Updated:6/21/04 7:06 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
TanyaMT said... (6/22/04 11:08 AM) Reply
Joyfullife, I wish I lived near to see all they have. I also got some sports fabric from them (soccer short type mesh and waterproof breathable) and it is good stuff. Penelope, the dressform is a Siera. I have owned it all of one day, from Ebay. It is definitely low end, lightweight and probably not all that durable, lots of plastic. It was affordable for me though when the others weren't so I'm pleased for now. It does have various adjustments though of neck, bust, torso length, hips, etc. An improvement over no dressform! I'll do a review after I have used it for a while.
Hilary said... (6/22/04 8:38 AM) Reply
That is a beautiful color, your t-shirt turned out very pretty! I have made this several times and its definately my favorite t-shirt! The shaping really makes it feminine.
JDpenelope said... (6/22/04 7:34 AM) Reply
Beautiful fabric--it made up nicely. I'm curious about your *red* dress form...may I ask what brand it is and whether you like it.
CarolynGM said... (6/22/04 7:33 AM) Reply
Love your t-shirt! I've made this pattern 4 or 5 times and never get tired of it.
AnneM said... (6/22/04 7:17 AM) Reply
Even in the picture the fabric looks great. Nice looking top.
jlg said... (6/22/04 5:26 AM) Reply
Thanks for pointing out this pattern. Your t-shirt looks very nice.
Joyfullife said... (6/21/04 11:25 PM) Reply
That does it...I HAVE to pay Fabricline a visit since I live so close to them. Your tee looks terrific!
PVA said... (6/21/04 9:26 PM) Reply
Love the color -- fabulous with black slacks! I certainly have come to prefer self-fabric binding on my knit tops. So easy and soooo neat!
Jennifer shaw said... (6/21/04 9:21 PM) Reply
Thanks for a good t-shirt review.

Papercut Patterns 1024