Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Obi Handbag (Obi Handbag)

Reviewed by:JillyBe

About JillyBestarstarstar
Member since: 1/20/10
Posted on:12/4/10 3:38 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
Doris Stewart said... (5/17/11 3:15 PM) Reply
Very thorough review, thank you. I have been trying to locate this pattern - without any luck :-(
JDpenelope said... (2/11/11 9:22 PM) Reply
You are an ambitious an meticulous sew-er. I love your bag and your review. It almost makes me want to make another one (but not quite -- It's been along time, and I don't want to go through it again.).
Patti B said... (12/5/10 9:28 AM) Reply
Thanks for a very useful review for this little puzzle of a bag. Love the results and the suggestion to construct a model of it.
lamstu said... (12/4/10 8:21 PM) Reply
Your bag looks great! The 1/4 scale mock up was a great idea too. Wish I had thought to put the pockets in mine - next time I will.
treefrog said... (12/4/10 2:50 PM) Reply
Great bag! well worth tearing out a hair or two ;) Thanks for all the detail you've put into the review
AnneMarie60 said... (12/4/10 8:28 AM) Reply
Great job! Very attractive and cleverly designed bag.
jannw said... (12/4/10 8:13 AM) Reply
Very nice..love your fabrics.
Jane S said... (12/4/10 7:58 AM) Reply
Such an attractive and useful bag. Yes, Sewing Workshop, for me, is like taking a geometry class. Eventually I get it but it's not pretty to watch my process.
AnitaJ said... (12/4/10 5:04 AM) Reply
Nice bag! I really like your fabric selection - both inside and outside. How nice that it can be reversible. Great idea to make a smaller version to see where to extend the handle and thanks for sharing the info too. :)
PetitePear said... (12/4/10 4:54 AM) Reply
How cool is that bag! Great idea about the 1/4 scale model for practice and visualization. I've got to do that with more things. Now I'm really bummed the booklet is OOP!

You Sew Girl 90mm Barrel Purse Pattern