Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Obi Handbag (Obi Handbag)

Reviewed by:JillyBe

About JillyBestarstarstar
Member since: 1/20/10
Posted on:12/4/10 3:38 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
Doris Stewart said... (5/17/11 3:15 PM) Reply
Very thorough review, thank you. I have been trying to locate this pattern - without any luck :-(
JDpenelope said... (2/11/11 9:22 PM) Reply
You are an ambitious an meticulous sew-er. I love your bag and your review. It almost makes me want to make another one (but not quite -- It's been along time, and I don't want to go through it again.).
Patti B said... (12/5/10 9:28 AM) Reply
Thanks for a very useful review for this little puzzle of a bag. Love the results and the suggestion to construct a model of it.
lamstu said... (12/4/10 8:21 PM) Reply
Your bag looks great! The 1/4 scale mock up was a great idea too. Wish I had thought to put the pockets in mine - next time I will.
treefrog said... (12/4/10 2:50 PM) Reply
Great bag! well worth tearing out a hair or two ;) Thanks for all the detail you've put into the review
AnneMarie60 said... (12/4/10 8:28 AM) Reply
Great job! Very attractive and cleverly designed bag.
jannw said... (12/4/10 8:13 AM) Reply
Very nice..love your fabrics.
Jane S said... (12/4/10 7:58 AM) Reply
Such an attractive and useful bag. Yes, Sewing Workshop, for me, is like taking a geometry class. Eventually I get it but it's not pretty to watch my process.
AnitaJ said... (12/4/10 5:04 AM) Reply
Nice bag! I really like your fabric selection - both inside and outside. How nice that it can be reversible. Great idea to make a smaller version to see where to extend the handle and thanks for sharing the info too. :)
PetitePear said... (12/4/10 4:54 AM) Reply
How cool is that bag! Great idea about the 1/4 scale model for practice and visualization. I've got to do that with more things. Now I'm really bummed the booklet is OOP!

Jamie Christina Pretty Ditty Apron Pattern (JC303PD)

Jamie Christina Pretty Ditty Apron Pattern (JC303PD)

Lolita Patterns Olive Peplum Top Pattern