Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2927

GERMANY
Member since: 10/31/09
Posted on:12/11/10 9:10 PM
2takeKate said... (6/3/11 4:24 PM) Reply
That fabric IS beautiful - love the two tone effect, and the brown facing! I have the dress version of this cut out right now. Thanks for the inspiring review - yours looks great.
sewlucky said... (12/12/10 8:47 AM) Reply
I agree this fabric is VERY pretty. Good job w/the sleeves and keyhole! I was going to make the sleeveless dress, but now after seeing your cute sleeves, I'm re-thinking it.
Fran G said... (12/12/10 7:53 AM) Reply
Oops! I know you did not make the dress version, but I was thinking about making the dress version, so "dress: was on my mind! Very pretty tunic!
Fran G said... (12/12/10 7:51 AM) Reply
A very pretty dress!
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (12/12/10 1:22 AM) Reply
It's a great top. This pattern is gem, because there are so many possibilities. I love the fabric you used.
frame said... (12/11/10 11:30 PM) Reply
Very nice. Your fabric is really pretty and your top looks great on you. I really like this pattern. Thanks for doing the review.
kellyt said... (12/11/10 10:50 PM) Reply
Thanks for writing a great review. I have this pattern and have been wondering about the fit, and construction.
21wale said... (12/11/10 9:37 PM) Reply
This is really cute! It has a nice shape.
swing like a girl said... (12/11/10 9:36 PM) Reply
Great job on the top. I'm glad you posted a close up of the fabric. It is beautiful.
Christas said... (12/11/10 9:20 PM) Reply
I've had this pattern in my stash for quite a while. It's very nice to see your version ....... looks great!