Pattern Reviews> Neue Mode> 23226

Home Dec Sewing Supplies

Margaret said... (12/25/10 12:45 PM) Reply
Thank you!
Kayseri said... (12/24/10 4:13 PM) Reply
Good looking summer dress, I think the style looks great on you.
Margaret said... (12/7/10 4:47 AM) Reply
Thanks! The whole download process does take time and supplies so it is certainly not something everyone would want to do. I found it interesting to try and I'm happy with this particular pattern.
Q Valley Mary said... (12/6/10 10:04 AM) Reply
This looks like a very comfy summer style and fabric. Not sure I'd have the patience to download a full pattern, though.
Margaret said... (12/6/10 4:32 AM) Reply
Thanks!! Rhonda, those pleats reminded me of a cheerleader skirt (only longer) :) Annette, I'm sorry there aren't new patterns either... I used to stock up too, from the old Denver Fabrics online store! Freya, the printing process was indeed a pain... more worthwhile IMO for Neue Modes than some others, but I have to figure it into the cost I'm willing to pay for the pattern. Interesting you have the same chair -- I have two and they've been great!
FreyaStark said... (12/5/10 5:09 PM) Reply
A nice smart dress. The printing process sounds like an awful hassle, but it's been worth it. I'm sitting on a chair just like yours at the moment!
Christas said... (12/5/10 3:21 PM) Reply
Excellent fit and very pretty dress!
Annette1 said... (12/5/10 3:13 PM) Reply
You could be modeling this for Neue Mode! I love the silhouette and the fact that it's not TOO fitted. Shoot! I was JUST looking a week or two for NEW Neue Mode patterns. I wasn't sure if they were still making them or not, and I'm sorry to hear the answer is NO. :o( I've always liked their patterns, and it's nice to see a review. There used to be a lady in Lincoln, Nebraska, who sold Neue Mode patterns, and I would always go in there and STOCK UP. That's the only place, other than the two sources you cited, that I've ever been able to find them. Great review!
Andreahg said... (12/5/10 9:07 AM) Reply
The fit looks perfect! Nice dress!
Rhonda in Montreal said... (12/5/10 8:57 AM) Reply
"those with a cheerleader-type figure"... Tee! Hee!!

by: julibjoy

Fit For Art Trouser Details for Eureka Pants

Fit For Art Trouser Details for Eureka Pants

Sew Chic Clara Bow Apron Pattern (ln102)

Sew Chic Clara Bow Apron Pattern (ln102)